The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnatron Has Updated His Table (9.1 Datamining)

Venus-Venera

According to this, the Seer seems kind of like a bad weapon.

Mostly because it has no crit chance and it's damage is nothing too great.

Bronco, Bronco Prime, Acrid, Throwing Knives are all much better options imo.

Edited by Volunterrorist

According to this, the Seer seems kind of like a bad weapon.

Mostly because it has no crit chance and it's damage is nothing too great.

Bronco, Bronco Prime, Acrid, Throwing Knives are all much better options imo.

More damage than the Lex with a higher mag size is hardly a "bad weapon"...

The Lex is also a terrible weapon, so saying that it's better than the Lex isn't saying much at all.

"No you"

Lex is a great weapon. It's not a pewpew gun for mowing down infested, learn it's situations.

"No you"

Lex is a great weapon. It's not a pewpew gun for mowing down infested, learn it's situations.

It's bad. It has terrible DPS. It doesn't do anything particularly well.

Acrid, Throwing Knives of any kind, Bronco, Boltos, Lato Prime, all much better.

EDIT: It's a sniping secondary. Sniping is not very good in Warframe. There are little situations where it's useful.

Edited by Volunterrorist

It's bad. It has terrible DPS. It doesn't do anything particularly well.

Acrid, Throwing Knives of any kind, Bronco, Boltos, Lato Prime, all much better.

EDIT: It's a sniping secondary. Sniping is not very good in Warframe. There are little situations where it's useful.

Lol,

In a endless defense I'll take a lux over kunai or thorwing stars any day . Also sniping is not very good in Warframe lol ? How long have you been playing ?

Lol,

In a endless defense I'll take a lux over kunai or thorwing stars any day . Also sniping is not very good in Warframe lol ? How long have you been playing ?

So in Endless you'd rather take a weapon with bad dps and no armor ignore?

How long have you been playing?

Lol,

Sniping really requires ranged objectives or closing the distance is always quicker to achieve the objective. This game is mostly fighting in corridors and small ships cargo rooms. The encounters are mostly in your face the only NPC that ever fight at distance are the grineer and even so they are normally in-your-face as well because most maps are short to medium range.

Short version there is no point in the game that requires you to ditch the Braton to be able to hit your target's head. If you can aim more power to you sniper rifles are fun. I mainly use them but more often then not I am no scoping because thing are so close it is easy getting head shots.

Edited by LazyKnight