The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnatron Has Updated His Table (9.1 Datamining)

Venus-Venera

You must mean "passively", if at all. I have personally updated the loot tables for all the Endless Defense missions, added all the new Orokin Tower rewards, updated a lot of info on the new Primes, and am patrolling those pages. My edits have been unchallenged thus far.

I'm curious as to what argument there is against Pwnatron's work.

Ah I see. Well they oppose any information specifically disclosed as "datamined" as they see it as a violation of the game's ToS. They had reverted Pwnatron's personal article edits for that reason. I'd imagine they don't mind if the information magically appears without a source though ....

Ah I see. Well they oppose any information specifically disclosed as "datamined" as they see it as a violation of the game's ToS. They had reverted Pwnatron's personal article edits for that reason. I'd imagine they don't mind if the information magically appears without a source though ....

Violation of the game's ToS? Why does that remind me of Assange... in any case, there is a link in the Endless Defense page giving credit to Pwnatron as the source of the information, I have added myself a link to the updated information, and have stated twice in the comments that the information comes from Pwnatron. It would seem the admins came to their senses, not going against the will and greater good of their userbase.

You must mean "passively", if at all. I have personally updated the loot tables for all the Endless Defense missions, added all the new Orokin Tower rewards, updated a lot of info on the new Primes, and am patrolling those pages. My edits have been unchallenged thus far.

I'm curious as to what argument there is against Pwnatron's work.

Because datamining is often inaccurate when it comes to things concerning RNG [loot tables etc.].

Because datamining is often inaccurate when it comes to things concerning RNG [loot tables etc.].

Care to elaborate? When it comes to Endless Defense and Orokin Towers, I always felt Pwnatron's values were rather accurate, considering the individual variation due to our pseudo-RNG. Are the datamined loot table values modified by the engine on-the-fly?

Care to elaborate? When it comes to Endless Defense and Orokin Towers, I always felt Pwnatron's values were rather accurate, considering the individual variation due to our pseudo-RNG. Are the datamined loot table values modified by the engine on-the-fly?

They are close to the actual values, but not exact, is what I meant. Although he may have gotten better at it since the last time DE commented on his tables.

They are close to the actual values, but not exact, is what I meant. Although he may have gotten better at it since the last time DE commented on his tables.

Oh, I see. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind; still, as long as they properly reflect whether I need around 10 runs, 100, or 1000 to get something, they're useful enough for me :D

[citation needed]

Rebecca posted in response to the first thread on these forums which sprung up concerning the datamined tables and subsequently went viral. It'll be impossible to find now as it was a few months ago and the search function is totally borked.

Rebecca posted in response to the first thread on these forums which sprung up concerning the datamined tables and subsequently went viral. It'll be impossible to find now as it was a few months ago and the search function is totally borked.

If I'm not mistaken, that's because Pwnatron datamined the drop tables a day before an update, and Rebecca merely implied that they will change with the update.

constitution feels like 1% :/ anyone got it? (got blaze -_-)

You mean the nightmare mod? Nightmare missions have fixed rewards: run them twice and you get the same mod; you only need to find one where it drops :P I have found two Constitutions today, so I wouldn't think it's that rare.

Can anyone teach me how to intepret melee radius and slam radius.. Orthos has the shortest melee radius value and the highest slam radius value but other melee weapons seems to follow the higher value the longer the range trend. I'm confused.

You mean the nightmare mod? Nightmare missions have fixed rewards: run them twice and you get the same mod; you only need to find one where it drops :P I have found two Constitutions today, so I wouldn't think it's that rare.

I definitely ran Raptor 20~ times on Nightmare today and got every mod from it with the exception of Hammer Shot and Blaze (wow Blaze is amazing, do want).

Also, based on this, I don't think I'll be caring to farm any particular prime weapon. It looks like you'd nearly have to sell your soul or dump potentially thousands of platinum into the game for a good chance at them. I want to assume this isn't just a chance at a cheap money grab, but it gets harder and harder with each major update.

I definitely ran Raptor 20~ times on Nightmare today and got every mod from it with the exception of Hammer Shot and Blaze (wow Blaze is amazing, do want).

Also, based on this, I don't think I'll be caring to farm any particular prime weapon. It looks like you'd nearly have to sell your soul or dump potentially thousands of platinum into the game for a good chance at them. I want to assume this isn't just a chance at a cheap money grab, but it gets harder and harder with each major update.

^

gonna run 20 e-gate, brb.

ice storm

rending strike

Accelerated Blast

constitution :D

focus energy

focus energy

well have to go, but can comfirm that any nightmare mod can drop from 1 mission.

Edited by shisuih