Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Obstacle Course Bugs/glitches/exploits

KnaveSkye

I put together a video of some of the things I experienced while messing around in the obstacle course. 

If someone gets on the course in any way other than using the switch, the pillars at the beginning tend to all raise, when normally a gap is left to navigate through. The player who doesn't belong will see the gaps, but the person who used the switch will not be able to pass normally.

It is possible for the pillars to spontaneously kill you.

It is possible to bypass the falling floor tiles by hugging the wall and walking on the edge.

There are multiple ways to get on the course other than using the switch.

I make this in the hopes that by more people knowing, the faster it gets fixed.

Edit: You can beat the course in about 5 seconds. I suggest making a blocking volume around the entire starting area except for the finish line, and making sure you cant wall run on it.

Edited by KnaveSkye

Ok, a little addendum to my previous video, it is possible to beat the course in about 5 seconds:

If you wallrun into a kick instead of just jumping, you can break 5 seconds no problem :O

In all seriousness, while some of these things need to be patched, hopefully DE has the presence of mind to leave the skips that actually require skill/don't completely break the course.

I'm in the process of putting together a small vid as well, I'll post it here when it's up.

EDIT

Edited by Denxi