Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Stealth ability can remove Head or cosmetics [Reopened]

Rioma

Still happening a lot.

Always visible to other players too, the head is simply gone. The following actions have a chance of restoring head, syandana and other attachments:

• Going operator mode
  • Activating focus abilitiy
  • Using full-body animations
  • Getting stealthed and then unstealthed

Not limited to being a client, happens as well when being host. Can happen to all warframes, but seems to be limited to using Shade / Huras as a companion.

I can quite reliably reproduce the bug with Nova and Shade. Often when knocked down by an explosion, Shade will try and cloak you as Nova's knockdown ability goes off. This usually ends up with either the head or the entire player model going missing. More explosions can make it come back (partially or fully), or anything that changes models like operator mode.

• 2 months later...

same problem here, happened with my banshee and valkyr p, have shade as a companion. On one instance, not sure if it's shade fault.. i went inside a group of enemies and launched valkyr fourth ability - the whole character model vanished for maybe 10-15 seconds, which was the first time i saw that happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, (XB1)LukeGamer2266 said:

Can the shade glitch please get fixed. Sometimes my head syndana and sigil go missing. I don't want to play with shade because of this issue.

I dont know the command on xbox is but a screen shot of this might help as well as I am not 100% understanding what your issue is.

For those who are unaware;

There is a glitch with Shade and Prisma Shade (not sure if it extends to Huras Kubrow) where if Shade uses its stealth ability on you and it quickly comes off there is a chance it will remove your frames head and cosmetics.

If you ever wondered whats under Trins lobster skirt, there you go....

On 5/29/2017 at 8:10 AM, Mechakoopa said:

In this video, their warframe disappeared and then come back with no head or cosmetics

Message from one of the team at DE. This is one I found from earlier on in the chat. It was posted on 4/17/17

On 4/17/2017 at 4:48 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! This is an issue we're looking into. We don't have a timeline on a fix but we're investigating.

Edited by (XB1)LukeGamer2266

If it helps, the glitch is with shade. What happens is when it has made the player invisible for a very short period,(usually, because invisibility has been turned off due to the user using attacks). This period is very short and you can not really see you have become invisible due to how short it is. All the player sees is that the head and all cosmetics disappear.

This is fixed when: 

switching to operator

Using the operator ability

Certain warframe powers

And most importantly when the player becomes invisible again.

I hope this information helps towards fixing it as this is not just happening to me it is happening to pretty much everyone who uses shades cloak ability

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...