Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Executioner Gorth & Garesh are Gas-Lighting me!

I_am_Mr_E

This one definitely qualifies as obscure and prolly not worth anyone's time, but I'm reporting it nonetheless because it is 100% repeatable...

Executioner Gorth and Garesh are totally gas-lighting me!

I've decorated the front of my ship with all the enemy noggles. All enemies are carefully placed and rotated to be menacing my Warframe before every mission. Executioner Gorth and to a lesser extent, Executioner Garesh, do not maintain their very carefully chosen rotation. Gorth turns nearly 180*, so his back is to me when I look out at the stars, and Garesh turns between 30*-45* or so.

Arghh!! It's only these 2. I have all the Warframe noggles in a similar configuration around the Arsenal, and none of them move. I've tried putting Gorth & Garesh in different positions and even removed them entirely and placed them in a new position. Every time I come back to the ship, Garesh has turned just a little and Gorth has turned a lot.

This leads me to think that one of the Devs is the actual gas-lighter. I wonder how many others can reproduce the... bug(?):shocked:

Mr. E

Edited by I_am_Mr_E
Added image link