500 Day Login Reward (Zenith)

AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

The next 50 is one of those potato booster combo things.

but lets be honest here, the odds are at 500 days most people have got all the potatoes they need unless they're adding them to everything they own. 

13 minutes ago, maj.death said:

The next 50 is one of those potato booster combo things... and the lotus deliverance sigil. Other people have seen the next reward. Weird that yours does not show it.

Might be a screen resolution thing. For some people things have been cut off a bit after the update for 4K, and they recently hotfixed to make it easier I think to adjust your screen to fit it properly now if you were having issues, but not everyone got the memo and figured out the right resolution yet. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Might be a screen resolution thing. For some people things have been cut off a bit after the update for 4K, and they recently hotfixed to make it easier I think to adjust your screen to fit it properly now if you were having issues, but not everyone got the memo and figured out the right resolution yet. 

I am using the 'Legacy' interface setting, but there does seem to still be some stuff that is bugged up with the UI.

Hacking things, and I have to squint a bit to see what I'm doing. lol

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I am using the 'Legacy' interface setting, but there does seem to still be some stuff that is bugged up with the UI.

Hacking things, and I have to squint a bit to see what I'm doing. lol

Yeah I've been dealing with the same issues myself since the latest big update. I think fiddling around with the screen resolutions might help, but I still haven't been able to figure it out quite right on my own account tbh lol. Too bad when they update one thing another thing often breaks, such is the life of a programmer haha. 

The gun itself if good and it has amazing accuracy, the problem is the alt fire. The alt fire launches a disc that allows enemies to be seen through walls from up to 20m, I don't see this ever being useful in any situation. For a 500 day reward, I was expecting something better and I feel the Azima and Zenistar are much better than this yet this one takes sooo long to get.

13 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

The gun itself if good and it has amazing accuracy, the problem is the alt fire. The alt fire launches a disc that allows enemies to be seen through walls from up to 20m, I don't see this ever being useful in any situation. For a 500 day reward, I was expecting something better and I feel the Azima and Zenistar are much better than this yet this one takes sooo long to get.

I've read somewhere that it also gives an innate insane punch-through to your shots when the disc is thrown, allowing you to kill enemies from behind the walls. 

Not sure if real, it was under a youtube video of someone who got this new toy

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2017 at 8:02 PM, Vitamin.Ex said:

100 status build w fire shred or vile acceleration, must use fire rate mod for it to shine

7 hours ago, (PS4)MARXIANapparel said:

100 status build w fire shred or vile acceleration, must use fire rate mod for it to shine

Please note that these comments were made before April 26th, which was the day the Zenith got buffed with update 20.3 on PC.

Before that the primary fire had similar stats to the Azima, basically low dmg, with 10% status and crit chance.

Edited by Madway7

20 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

day 600 is primed shred should go well on the zenith

Maybe not. Punchthrough affects the disc negatively, sometimes making it fall out of the map depending on the area.

If you plan to only use the primary fire then yeah.

Only weap I can think of that Primed Shred really helps is the Opticor.

On 4/16/2017 at 6:02 PM, Vitamin.Ex said:

The alt fire has unlimited punchthrough

It even fires through frosts bubbles.

from the Outside.

Sees through walls.

Unlimited punchthrough...

Its alt fire is a railgun+xrayscope

Edited by KuramaKitsune

On 4/17/2017 at 7:21 AM, DeadScream said:

I've read somewhere that it also gives an innate insane punch-through to your shots when the disc is thrown, allowing you to kill enemies from behind the walls. 

Not sure if real, it was under a youtube video of someone who got this new toy

I can make a vid of it if anyone is interested 

22 hours ago, Harloq said:

Cool thing; but seems like a weaker Soma. Then again, it's just about the looks.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

I'm still in day 300 something.

With proper riven it's better than soma.

Pretty good weapon overall after buffs.

https://streamable.com/0gb4v

Oh and yes, larger amount of punch will make disc fall through floors. Honestly that sounds like something that should be patched out of the game.

Edited by ViS4GE