Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe for Fashion Frame?

-Palastan-

Personally i really like Limbo and Loki's FF options, although Chroma you can do a LOT with. Nova's deluxe skin is a pinnacle of female fashionframe, with Octavia coming very close. Mesa has really interesting options and looks great as a western gunslinger or a royal guard-type (try dark red on her!)

I say excal, bcos he has so many skins to choose, in PS4 alone he has :

-normal

-immortal

-prisma

-proto

-obsidian

-azura obsidian

-tennogen sentient slayer

-tennogen caduto

-tennogen graxx

With soma-ny helmet to choose as well, like graxx alone has 2 helmets. A frame who has more skins & helmets than others is worthy as the "best" fashion frame.

Indeed excal with that many options, 

Personaly i like mesa, i remember bought her on the market in a beat because her look hadnt read her skill set what so ever (the next week it got 75% discount damn darvo) i even bought her falcon helm haha

It kind of depends on its original, deluxe, immortal, or Tennogen Options.  For example,

-Ash's deluxe skin doesn't require anything. 

-Any of Faven's Tennogen stuff with grinner attachments looks good.  

-Rhino's rubedo set looks good, but it's a chore coloring attachments for it.  Same goes for Booben's steam one as well.  

-immortal skins depend on the frame.  Some are great others aren't.   

At at the end of the day it's all personal taste.  Some people may hate the stuff I like and others may love it.  My tastes change periodically as well.