Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Reworked!-[Warframe Concept] Hexa The Hornet Queen[Hornet/bee Themed] [Hd Art, New Helmets, Syandana Based Abilities!]

vakitaki

Hexa

She is Hexa. The Queen. The Huntress.

4T2cUu7.jpg

Health, armour, shield:

Health: 150 (rank 30: 450)
Shield: 100 (rank 30: 300)
Armour: 155
Power: 100 (rank 30: 150)
Aura polarity: 20px-Naramon_Pol.svg.png
Polarities: 20px-Naramon_Pol.svg.png 20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png

Abilities:

Hexa has two special syandanas. Only she can wear them. Her syandanas descirbe her abilities. When we craft her we need helmet, systems, chassis, and the "Mother of Swarm" syandana blueprint. This syandana transforms Hexa's abilites into Queen mode. We can get all blueprints (helmet, systems, chassics, syandanas) from Eximus units. 

Hexa's second syndana, "Sting", activates Hexa's Huntress mode and abilities. We can select these syandanas from the arsenal. Hexa's starter syandana is "Mother of Swarm". We can change it to the "Sting" syandana after collecting it as a drop from Eximus units.

Queen mode:

84cy4tM.png

Abilities:

0. Passive (Hornet swarm):

If the squad members are in a swarm of hornets, the hornets cover squad members' bodies. The squad members take 20% less damage and are immune to elemental damage.

1. Hive (25 energy):

Hexa throws a small hive. The swarm in the hive will attack and slow down enemies (50% slower) in the hive's area, it's radius is 4 meters long. The hive has 2000 damage to deal with 100 damage/sec/enemy. It decreases when an enemy is in the area. Hive has 75% corrosive status chance. [Efficiency decreases energy cost, power strength increases dealt damage and strength of speed debuff on enemies, range increases radius.]

2. Bastion (50 energy):

She creates a 3x3 wall from her hornets. Enemies can't pass through or shoot through it, but squad members can shoot and pass through it. It has 500 hp. Its health regenerates 10 health/second. She can create as many walls as she wants. [Efficiency decreases energy cost, power strength increases the health of the wall, range widens the wall.]

3. Collector (10 energy/second):

The squad members get a swarm from Hexa. The swarms' hornets deal damage (50 damage per second) to nearby enemies in a 3 meter radius. 60% of their dealt
damage regenerates the target's health. While she is crouching she cast it on herself. There can be only one collector at the same time. [Efficiency decreases energy cost and increases the amount of gathered health, strength increases dealt damage, range increases radius.]

4.Empire (100 energy):

Hexa's hornets swarm and overflow an area with 15 meter radius. They have 20000 Corrosive and Toxin damage to deal with 100 damage/sec/enemy and with 100% status chance. Enemies become scared "Ammo" decreases like in the Hive ability. Enemies are scared in this area like in Nekros' Terrify ability [Efficiency decreases energy cost, power strength increases dealt damage, range increases radius.]

Gameplay:

Hexa's Queen mode requires a defensive/support/cc playstyle. Your passive very important, because 3 of your abilities have hornet swarms. With a large area covered with swarms, you increase the chances of survival. With these abilities, you can also control the crowd as well and deal a fair amount of damage.

Huntress mode:

0pneZOl.png

Abilities:
0. Passive (Preparator):

Each killed enemies by allies explode to meat pieces.

1.Wings:

Hexa's wings make her able to do infinite bullet jumps. In a bullet jump combo, first jump costs 0 energy, second bullet jump costs 5 energy, third bullet jump costs 10 energy and so on. Landing or wall latching resets the counter. [Efficiency decreases energy cost.]

2. Sting strike (50 energy):

Hexa swings stinger in a 3 meter radius. The stinger deals 250 damage and knocks enemies down. [Efficiency decreases energy cost, strength increases damage, range increases radius.]

3. Feast (10 energy per second):

Each enemy body part on the ground is equal to a health orb for all allies during this ability. [Efficiency decreases energy cost, strength increases amounts of health from body parts.]

4.Flying death (10 energy/second):

Each enemy knocked down by Hexa's bullet jump, ground slam, sting strike ability or allies in a 5 meter radius falls asleep for 10 seconds and opens up for finishers. Your finisher damage is 2 times bigger than normal finishers. [Efficiency decreases energy cost, strength increases finisher damage multiplier, range increases radius, duration increases the length of sleeping time.]

Gameplay:

Hexa's Hunter mode requires a mobile/support/cc playstyle. You can synergise most of your abilities to keep your teammates alive, deal damage and have fun with flying on the map.

Alternate helmets:

I made some new helmet with old color pack:

N6rBBoe.png

Weapons:

I made some weapons for Hexa. They don't have statistics but they have special abilities/attributes.

1. Kapitar:

Kapitar is an infested shotgun. This a half hive, a half gun weapon that shoots swarms of hornets. The swarms deal Corrosive damage and if the hornets (ammo) miss the target, they return back into the gun (into your magazine)!

1. Sfeat:

Sfeat is a kunai. It's really fast but it deals less damage.

3.Sprec:

Sprec is a dagger on a chain (whip stance). It has a charged attack to grab enemies. It works similarly like Valkyr's first ability, but it doesn't cost energy, it's slower and you can't travel with it  The charged attack deals Toxin damage and pulls enemies toward the user. 

ZJxWJXl.png?1

I hope you like this rework, it was inspired by a video of Rahetalius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmksR06bENY

Chance to become part of the game: I don't have hope, because we already have Inaros and Titania in the game. If only few abilities were in the game in other warframes. Like infinite bullet jump :)

Edited by vakitaki

24 minutes ago, DerkmeisterPrime said:

No, that is fine, just the text between them.

If you have the the dark color theme on. you can't read it pretty much

I can read it on my phone and computer as well. I cant see your screen sry :/

I like the concept, and it seems interesting... its just the ONLY thing that bugs me, is the cosmetics. Yes I'm an endgame fashion framer, and yes I want to have a nonsensical rhino with bee wings and a stinger tail.

The concept of changing out syandannas for different abilities is new and interesting, and immediately tells the group "Oh, so we have that kind of Hexa with us" however i'm not sure DE would immediately go for that, and we'd likely see a warframe that had a combination of abilities. Also, her syandanna (or I guess her auxiliary really) determines her powers, but what abilities does she have if you choose not to wear either of them??? '-'

Her Bastion ability is okay, however cosmetically i'd prefer it to be a wall of Honey Comb :D It just makes too much sense. That and, it feels a tad bit over powered to have an unlimited amount of walls... maybe her wall limit could be based on power strength? (like Nova's 1). However her empire fear swarm thing just sounds too amazing. I want to watch grineer and corpus run around while being swarmed by bees.

Her Feast ability is unique, but i'm not sure how the game would calculate giblets as a pickup. I understand her passive causes enemies to shred (which would be a dream for Nekros) however i'd like to see something more like, you sting an enemy with your tail, and basically drink them (like Cell from DBZ) to heal yourself, however you are immobile while this happens (like Inaros's devour.) And maybe when you kill the enemy with a feast, some health orbs pop out? You don't HAVE to change it, that's just what my messed up view of the frame gives me :D.

And her fourth Flying Death Feels, awkward. The Sleep mechanic is good, and gives a reason to actually perform bullet jump damage.... its just so unorthodox. I guess i'd have to actually play it to find out.

Her first ability "Wings" feels like it should be her passive. At least in my opinion. However I REALLLLY want this ability in the game, I don't care how much energy it costs, DE give it to me!!!

And her primary weapon, the shotgun. that. is. brilliant. Another weapon i'd really love to play around with.

Anyways, overall its a great warframe, and I feel like if DE considered it, it for sure could find its place in the game, I just feel like the concept as it is, feels a bit stretched out and somewhat thinned.

11 hours ago, Makuta_Nazo said:

I like the concept, and it seems interesting... its just the ONLY thing that bugs me, is the cosmetics. Yes I'm an endgame fashion framer, and yes I want to have a nonsensical rhino with bee wings and a stinger tail.

The concept of changing out syandannas for different abilities is new and interesting, and immediately tells the group "Oh, so we have that kind of Hexa with us" however i'm not sure DE would immediately go for that, and we'd likely see a warframe that had a combination of abilities. Also, her syandanna (or I guess her auxiliary really) determines her powers, but what abilities does she have if you choose not to wear either of them??? '-'

Her Bastion ability is okay, however cosmetically i'd prefer it to be a wall of Honey Comb :D It just makes too much sense. That and, it feels a tad bit over powered to have an unlimited amount of walls... maybe her wall limit could be based on power strength? (like Nova's 1). However her empire fear swarm thing just sounds too amazing. I want to watch grineer and corpus run around while being swarmed by bees.

Her Feast ability is unique, but i'm not sure how the game would calculate giblets as a pickup. I understand her passive causes enemies to shred (which would be a dream for Nekros) however i'd like to see something more like, you sting an enemy with your tail, and basically drink them (like Cell from DBZ) to heal yourself, however you are immobile while this happens (like Inaros's devour.) And maybe when you kill the enemy with a feast, some health orbs pop out? You don't HAVE to change it, that's just what my messed up view of the frame gives me :D.

And her fourth Flying Death Feels, awkward. The Sleep mechanic is good, and gives a reason to actually perform bullet jump damage.... its just so unorthodox. I guess i'd have to actually play it to find out.

Her first ability "Wings" feels like it should be her passive. At least in my opinion. However I REALLLLY want this ability in the game, I don't care how much energy it costs, DE give it to me!!!

And her primary weapon, the shotgun. that. is. brilliant. Another weapon i'd really love to play around with.

Anyways, overall its a great warframe, and I feel like if DE considered it, it for sure could find its place in the game, I just feel like the concept as it is, feels a bit stretched out and somewhat thinned.

This review made my day. It was so good to wake up to it. Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...