Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back void keys and keep relics!

DarkRinnegan

Again with this? The Void is still there, if you enjoyed it so much, you can still do it. If it's about the rewards, wait till a fissure opens up there. And no, relics are not more grindy than the old void. Upon opening you get you have a 100% chance for a prime part, 83% when a forma is in the drop table as well. This is in no way more grinding than standing in the same spot waiting 20 minutes for that 6% (example) chace at a drop. 

22 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Again with this? The Void is still there, if you enjoyed it so much, you can still do it. If it's about the rewards, wait till a fissure opens up there. And no, relics are not more grindy than the old void. Upon opening you get you have a 100% chance for a prime part, 83% when a forma is in the drop table as well. This is in no way more grinding than standing in the same spot waiting 20 minutes for that 6% (example) chace at a drop. 

It is still there and having both systems would make everyone happy while freeing up some space in drops.

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

The relic system is more accessible to more people and thus is better for the game as a whole.  A vocal minority of players who had endless time on a mere chance to get something won't change that. 

Yes more accessible to more people when you have to go get the segment and the void relics while in the old version you would only need a key that point is invalid.

We are the minority here not many post on the forums.

And its a mere chance of getting what you want from the relic system and a lower chance at that.

But that doesn't matter the point is appealing to everyone and freeing up space in prime drops.

3 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

Yes more accessible to more people when you have to go get the segment and the void relics while in the old version you would only need a key that point is invalid.

We are the minority here not many post on the forums.

And its a mere chance of getting what you want from the relic system and a lower chance at that.

But that doesn't matter the point is appealing to everyone and freeing up space in prime drops.

No one is forcing you to farm or use Void Traces, no one.  This is an imaginary "grind".  

Edited by aligatorno

freeing up space in prime drops.

what the hek needs freeing up? we had FAR more of a cluster with the old outdated Void only system.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

The relic system is more accessible to more people and thus is better for the game as a whole.

And give a MUCH better variety of tile sets than the same old void all the time. :P

Edited by Kalvorax

22 hours ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Both systems at once will never work. For them to work, the old one has to be re-tweaked a ton more, like getting only one or 2 prime parts per hour of survival, or something.

That is far to much of a grind 2 per hour is a little silly don't you think, What did you think the issue with the old key was before?

22 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

what the hek needs freeing up? we had FAR more of a cluster with the old outdated Void only system.

And give a MUCH better variety of tile sets than the same old void all the time. :P

Okay I am not saying Remove the new system, and bring the old one back I am saying have both of them at the same time free up more space and keep both sides happy remove some grinding and keep the diverse tile set (I do like the new relic system btw) so it will end this conversation =D

19 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

As the title says I think it may be an idea to have both systems in place because some people like one system over the other so if you had both systems it would both sides to this happy and lets be honest relics only made it more to grind. :)

Nice idea, but relics replaced keys so that wouldn't make much sense.

19 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

And no, relics are not more grindy than the old void. Upon opening you get you have a 100% chance for a prime part, 83% when a forma is in the drop table as well. This is in no way more grinding than standing in the same spot waiting 20 minutes for that 6% (example) chace at a drop. 

You forgot the part where you have to farm new relics for every new prime.

And you could go for as long as you want with one single key in endless missions.

15 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Both systems at once will never work. For them to work, the old one has to be re-tweaked a ton more, like getting only one or 2 prime parts per hour of survival, or something.

That totally defeats the purpose of having the old void back 

3 minutes ago, O.O_ said:

Nice idea, but relics replaced keys so that wouldn't make much sense.

You forgot the part where you have to farm new relics for every new prime.

And you could go for as long as you want with one single key in endless missions.

True, but at the same time, you could farm syndicate medalions and purchase relic packs when the frame is released. I got my  Banshee Prime and Euphona prime in 3 hours, Valkyr and Venka Prime in 2 days after their release with this method and I was left with surplus relics as well. Of course, it depends a lot on RNG, I managed to get multiple copies of all the new relics in about 18-20 packs, can't remember the exact number, others might not, but it is still something. 

No there is a difference between criticism and being an a #$&(% now go away I don't want you here.

Well, tough luck. 

Edited by aligatorno

11 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

True, but at the same time, you could farm syndicate medalions and purchase relic packs when the frame is released.

Still additional grind, i never had to farm medallions before relics...

Edited by O.O_

1 hour ago, DarkRinnegan said:

As the title says I think it may be an idea to have both systems in place because some people like one system over the other so if you had both systems it would both sides to this happy and lets be honest relics only made it more to grind. :)

maybe the grind has increased maybe not i personally think its less grind but the relic system is better overall since each player in a 4 person group gets to pick out of four rewards instead of everyone getting the same disappointing thing and now it has matchmaking which keys did not have so if you play public alot you can still do them in a group.also this idea cannot work since it would bloat loot tables for keys to be put back in.

7 minutes ago, O.O_ said:

Still additional grind, i never had to farm medalions before relics...

No,but you had to grind for keys. You don't have to farm medalions, it's an optional "grind" which can be used for more purposes than relics. 

Edited by aligatorno

48 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

I don't think you should have both systems in place, but I do think that a "refine-able key" system instead of relics would be nice. I don't really like fissures, but the refinement system is a good idea.

22 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

maybe the grind has increased maybe not i personally think its less grind but the relic system is better overall since each player in a 4 person group gets to pick out of four rewards instead of everyone getting the same disappointing thing and now it has matchmaking which keys did not have so if you play public alot you can still do them in a group.also this idea cannot work since it would bloat loot tables for keys to be put back in.

But then thats four different relics that have void trases of their own from farming and using other relics and then you have keys you just use them but then again that is not the point the point is to just have both systems. For you second point maybe

21 hours ago, -Palastan- said:

I don't think you should have both systems in place, but I do think that a "refine-able key" system instead of relics would be nice. I don't really like fissures, but the refinement system is a good idea.

That actually a good idea but I doubt they would do it. ;/ 

8 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

In what way?

Why should one thing exist, when it got replaced by something else, that serves the same purpose? If you ask me, just remove relics intirely and bring back keys.

21 hours ago, O.O_ said:

Why should one thing exist, when it got replaced by something else, that serves the same purpose? If you ask me, just remove relics intirely and bring back keys.

Because both systems are good in their own way and  both have faults in their own way some people like one and not the other why not just have an option?