Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow for increasing Conclave rank without visiting relay

underthumb

Conclave isn't really a thing. I mean, almost nobody plays it. Even if you do, it's just for fun and not for the rewards (which all can be gotten in the other syndicates. the Conclave skins are garbage anyway).

1 hour ago, underthumb said:

Currently, you can spend standing in your liset to increase rank in all syndicates save Conclave. In the case of Conclave, you have to visit Teshin in a relay. I would love to have the same convenience that other syndicates have.

Well, Simaris also requires you to travel to the Relay, so maybe that's a thing for neutral syndicates.

27 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Conclave isn't really a thing. I mean, almost nobody plays it

Where do you get this information exactly?

27 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

. Even if you do, it's just for fun and not for the rewards (which all can be gotten in the other syndicates. the Conclave skins are garbage anyway).

On the other hand, Wraith weapons with Conclave skins can be colored, so for Fashion frame the skins are a godsend in some cases.

3 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Well, Simaris also requires you to travel to the Relay, so maybe that's a thing for neutral syndicates.

This is fair point, but Conclave (unlike Simaris) already has a terminal set up in the liset for convenience. It would seem in keeping with this functionality to add rank advancement as well.

Just now, underthumb said:

This is fair point, but Conclave (unlike Simaris) already has a terminal set up in the liset for convenience. It would seem in keeping with this functionality to add rank advancement as well.

True. And yeah I agree on it, I mean I like going to that mountain built inside a freaking relay but sometimes I don't feel like doing it.

The regular Syndicates' terminal allows you to advance in rank and purchase straight from the terminal.

It would be a nice addition to allow players to advance their Conclave rank and to make purchases from the Conclave terminal as well, instead of having to travel to a Relay.

And on another note, why don't we have a terminal for Cephalon Simaris? Not only does he consider the Tenno to be his "hunters", but he contacts the Tenno in their orbiters directly during some of the quests, so it would make some sense to have a terminal to contact Simaris from the orbiter.