Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

consoles are getting 15 more tennogen with Octavia Update..

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

4 minutes ago, (PS4)thegodofwar12345 said:

Ember Graxx
Nekros Lazarus helmet
Sari Syandana
Saryn Graxx
Frost Emperor
Frost Hailstorm helmet 
Mag Induction helmet
Spitfire Syandana
Hellkite Liset skin
Atlas Telamon helmet
Mag Toroidal helmet
Setka Syandana
Ash Carabid helmet
Excalibur Ogrant helmet
Banshee Echo helmet

Here you go bruhv

That's money. Ty 

However no Nyx Graxx?!?!

Daaaaaaammmiittttt!

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bird Sarcoma said:

Graxxcalibur V2 helmet reminds me of the gasmask dude from Hellboy.

Rupert Kroenen, whose name is already applied to the Kronen Tonfas, as they were inspired by the Bladed Tonfas he uses in the Movie. I haven't seen the helm, but I loved Kroenen in the movie, such a badass!

anyone know where I can see all of these in advance? got some plat set aside...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Rupert Kroenen, whose name is already applied to the Kronen Tonfas, as they were inspired by the Bladed Tonfas he uses in the Movie. I haven't seen the helm, but I loved Kroenen in the movie, such a badass!

anyone know where I can see all of these in advance? got some plat set aside...

We already have Excalibur Graxx and when u buy it I believe the V2 comes with it as a set....

I still find its BS that console can purchase the items with plat meanwhile PC is stuck holding the bill with actual cash because DE doesn't want to lose money, yeah that excuse they used for contracts with steam workshop and getting individual liscenses won't hold water now, Id like to know their excuse at this point.

Edited by Knight_Ex

Just now, Knight_Ex said:

I still find its BS that console can purchase the items with plat meanwhile PC is stuck holding the bill because DE doesn't want to lose money.

yeah, well i can tell you one thing you SHOULD be thankful for, at least warframe doesn't run like absolute garbage on pc because xbox and probably sony as well have terrible specs, capped at 30, always runs below 30 if you have more than 2 people playing with you, changing the ping doesn't help either

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Bortis Badtouch said:

yeah, well i can tell you one thing you SHOULD be thankful for, at least warframe doesn't run like absolute garbage on pc because xbox and probably sony as well have terrible specs, capped at 30, always runs below 30 if you have more than 2 people playing with you, changing the ping doesn't help either

That really doesn't hold any relevance to this conversation, warframe was primarily designed for PC only, of course it will run badly on some of the consoles, this was just a cashgrab to get the game out on additional platforms, why do you think console updates take so long? Its so that they can beta test the builds on PC first and then make adjustments as required. In reality there is nothing to be thankful for because ever since DE went multiplatform the updates have gradually gotten worse in terms of graphical fidelity, look at warframe a year ago and compare it to now, in fact there are some youtube videos about it, so please don't say we have anything to be thankful for when we are the primary source of income for the company and we still get screwed on a regular bases.

Just now, Knight_Ex said:

That really doesn't hold any relevance to this conversation, warframe was primarily designed for PC only, of course it will run badly on some of the consoles, this was just a cashgrab to get the game out on additional platforms, why do you think console updates take so long? Its so that they can beta test the builds on PC first and then make adjustments as required. In reality there is nothing to be thankful for because ever since DE went multiplatform the updates have gradually gotten worse in terms of graphical fidelity, look at warframe a year ago and compare it to now, in fact there are some youtube videos about it, so please don't say we have anything to be thankful for when we are the primary source of income for the company and we still get screwed on a regular bases.

It is a free to play game, they want to keep the graphics low so they can have people with old machines have the ability to play, graphics aren't everything, it's great if you have 1000+ dollar pc, but most people don't buy serious rigs, they are trying to market the game to the masses, if warframe was only able to run on expensive rigs, they would lose money.

You are correct about your statement, i have switched to pc warframe because it runs eons better on pc, while i could see pc players being upset about console players paying plat for tennogen, that is the only way they can do it on console, the only way for them to make money out of it.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Bortis Badtouch said:

It is a free to play game, they want to keep the graphics low so they can have people with old machines have the ability to play, graphics aren't everything, it's great if you have 1000+ dollar pc, but most people don't buy serious rigs, they are trying to market the game to the masses, if warframe was only able to run on expensive rigs, they would lose money.

You are correct about your statement, i have switched to pc warframe because it runs eons better on pc, while i could see pc players being upset about console players paying plat for tennogen, that is the only way they can do it on console, the only way for them to make money out of it.

any further responses in regards to the plat for tennogen items on pc are better placed here, I think its time DE started looking into it again. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

It saddens me that PC users view console players this way.  I very much appreciate PC users for making the game a reality.

Mind you not all PC players see it that way, Im just a earlier adopted player so Ive seen warframe go through many changes since earlier beta, and it pains me to see the differences that are present, again though this is all just personal opinion, I don't represent the PC community or anything.