Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration/Squad Connectivity

Shodom

A few patches after Octavia's Anthem dropped I began to experience connectivity issues with public games (haven't had an opportunity to check with friends- or invite-only).

Most commonly I get a "host migration" pop-up, but then it gives me the dropped connection pop-up, kicks me back to the orbiter, and attempts to reconnect to the squad result in dropping to a solo game without any notification. Alternatively I will get a "host migration", and end up in the mission alone.
This has become a massive inconvenience in my capacity to enjoy and play the game publicly, as I cannot finish a mission without these issues, and reconnecting to a dropped game removes all affinity progress, and resets any drops I may have picked up.

Below is a screenshot of my gameplay menu as some settings seem to pertain to public game connectivity. I initially had my ping limit set to 300, dropped it down to 175, then brought it back to 225 (which didn't really see seem to have any bearing). UPnP and NAT-PMP were previously enabled (by default), and are now turned off at the suggestion of the "Anaylze Network" feature, which now says gameplay is optimized.
74FBF6C576E8900C2F24D97D485A7BAE04A7AB7F