Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Octavia's Anthem (20.0.9+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

You've got to be kidding. Looks like I'll be waiting until they fix that; I'm not retraining myself to the default scheme. 

Please fix this my entire controller scheme is different and now I can't use my abilities at all without going default. I didn't read any changes in control schemes and no matter what I do it won't work. My power menu is left bumper and it will not work. 

Edited by (XB1)BoysInTheBranch

Just now, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Has there been a change to roll/crouch? I used to be able to roll even if I wasn't moving forward at the time; now I must be moving to execute a roll. Did I miss a patch note maybe?

it was implemented in octavias update, 
it allows you to crouch while standing still, and roll when moving in any direction

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)AcesGamingUK said:

it was implemented in octavias update, 
it allows you to crouch while standing still, and roll when moving in any direction

Well that's disappointing. Gotta relearn my crouch/roll habits again. Second time in three months. 

It would have been especially nice to leave "roll while standing still" in, given what they did to limbo. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Well that's disappointing. Gotta relearn my crouch/roll habits again. Second time in three months. 

It would have been especially nice to leave "roll while standing still" in, given what they did to limbo. 

i believe (but dont quote me on this) its to allow players to use octavias metronome ability for buffs

Spoiler

Metronome
Grants buffs to those who consistently perform actions in time to Octavia’s music. Timed jumps offer the Vivace speed buff. Crouching on the beat grants cloaking with the Nocturne buff. Firing rhythmically bestows Opera multishot buff. Timed melee swings give the Forte damage buff.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Thank you. Surely I didn't invest platinium, forma, and hours of my life to get a penta, forma it, get this mod for it, and buy/upgrade a riven for this weapon. I am glad you took my time into consideration with this change.

This is complete and total sarcasm by the way. :satisfied:

Was the intended purpose and design for the tether grenades to cancel self-damage? No. It was a bug tied to the mod and as such was fixed.

If the intended purpose of the mod was to reduce self-damage, then there would be cause to feel like your time and effort has been ignored and/or wasted. That is not the case however so I don't see how your grief will hold much weight when it is based around a bug in the game that was taken advantage of.

Was it useful? Perhaps. Was it a bug? Yes. Should bugs be fixed if they cause unintended alterations to gameplay mechanics and/or provide unintended advantages/disadvantages to the players and NPC's? Yes they should.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Custom controller mapping no longer works for me after update.  I have D-pad mapped to gear slots but it just behaves as if I reset controller to default.

Similar issue here. Holding LB used to activate my power menu,  now not so much. Please fix? Pretty please. With sugar on top. JIC.  Support Ticket #822849

Edited by (XB1)endlesstirade