Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Octavia's Anthem (20.0.9+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Downloaded something the was over a gig this morning thinking it was the update. Kept getting a message that it couldnt download the rest which was about 10 mbs large. Went to work, came back, and now see that I have to wait for another download over a gig.

What did I download this morning?

Oh well...

Had a couple of issue yesterday when doing the Octavia quest.

Spoiler

While fighting sentients on Lua I was killed while exiting my warframe and was stuck in operator mode. I was unable to get back into my frame and was killed due to slow power recharge and no shields/low start health of the operator. Needless to say I failed the misson.

The second issue was the exit waypoint in the mission on Lua. When I finally got the song part I followed the waypoint marker right into a dead end that looked like it should have been a lift. It wasn't but, I was running from and fighting multiple sentients so wasn't thinking "Oh the exit marker is misleading! I need to go up to the side and ignore it!"

1. Stuck as operator after death.

2. Exit marker on Lua mission leads you into a dead end which looks like it should be a lift shaft! Literally leads you to the wall then points up!

Other than that the mission was a lot of fun. Loved the new mechanics at the end. Does this mean that an Ortis Sentinel is coming soon!...With mute as a precept of course....cough. 

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)AcesGamingUK said:

as i said, i tried that. but did not resolve

Next time try to flush the cache. I can't remember the exact steps but, you can actually flush the XBox cache to get it to remove any trash data. Also the turn off and turn on thing doesn't work if your XBox is set-up to use sleep mode. In thiat instance you actually need to select the restart option not the turn off option.

Ironically this is why, if you use cortana, you actually say "Hey Cortana go to sleep" instead of the old "XBox Off" command.

Edited by (XB1)Penhalion Wolfe

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)RPColten said:

Was it useful? Perhaps. Was it a bug? Yes. Should bugs be fixed if they cause unintended alterations to gameplay mechanics and/or provide unintended advantages/disadvantages to the players and NPC's? Yes they should.

All I am saying is that I wish I had known that it was a bug and that they had planned on fixing it. Then I would have probably spend my plat and time elsewhere.

Now I have 4 weapons in my arsenal that are very meh to use.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

All I am saying is that I wish I had known that it was a bug and that they had planned on fixing it. Then I would have probably spend my plat and time elsewhere.

Now I have 4 weapons in my arsenal that are very meh to use.

This is the problem though. People love to use OP weapons and frame abilities. At this stage i.e. after 4 years. It should be pretty well known to everyone in the community, that DE will try (if possible without totally breaking the game) to re-balance weapons and powers that make a player a one man tank for all situations. So if you have a weapon, see a weapon or hear about a weapon that will make you a one man army able to tank or one shot even the most powerful boss. It can pretty much be taken as read that it'll get nerfed. Maybe not today or even tomorrow but, there is a 100% guarantee that something will change to lower that ability or weapons OP status.

I realised this reality after only a few months back with Warframe (left for a year after a few months with the old, mega broken warframe). The first thing I heard when i got back was about getting myself a Tonkor. With this mystical weapon (and around 5 forma) my lowly Excaliber would be able to nuke even the toughest of foes. Never blow myself up and walk though the game like a child skipping through a field of summer flowers. My first thought was "So it's going to get nerfed to f$%k then!".

I have a Tonkor but, I have never used it in anger aside from getting the mastery for it. It's always been on the chopping block as far as I can see. Same with the simulor, which I used for a few sorties early on then realised that this too was a weapon destined to be nerfed. Heck with the simulor you didn't even have to hit anything! Just fire in the general direction and hop behind a wall!

@[DE]Megan

In the second stage of the Jordas Verdict, the elevator now moves down if at least one of the panels is not constantly uncovered by the antiserum injector bubbles.  Is this is a bug or was it a planned part of the release?  If the latter, why is there no mention of it in the patch notes?

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt
Added link to [DE]Megan

Hotfix information from yesterday and today's Hotfix is now live!

April 19th Hotfix #2

• Fixed Chroma's Effigy not working.
  • More fixes towards controller binding issues.
  • Fixed remaining Interception Archwing enemies appearing as yellow objective markers instead of red enemy markers.
  • Fixed 'Network Not Responding' issues.

April 20th Hotfix #3

• Behind-the-scenes stuff for future endeavors! 

Heads up, Tenno:

We fixed an issue with the Ignis Wraith Research being available for unqualified clans. Any clans with this will have it removed following a script.

The script has been run and 295 Clans have had the unearned research removed. Thanks for your patience!