Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Octavia's Anthem (20.0.9+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

May 1st Hotfix #7 is now live!

• Fixed not being able to continue playing after being knocked down/killed while in the Customize Controller screen.
  • Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to insane Client loading times. *Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed not being able to continue playing after being knocked down/killed while in the Customize Controller screen.
  • Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to insane Client loading times.

sorry to say this again for a second time, but this is still a serious problem when it comes to recruiting for clans..

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to insane Client loading times. *Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

still no fix for us not being able to cancel foundry items building 

DE forgot to mention in their patch notes that in the Ascension Ceremony, your clan members must be a member of the clan for over a week. So you can imagine the disapointment when some of our newer clan members were unable to participate. Had we known about this stipulation, we would have waited to build the altar and start the ceremony.

Warlords be aware.

mi problema es el siguiente. Primero que nada me presento soy un tenno hace mas de 2 años y tengo la xbox1 al tener un hermano siempre esta presente  de quien juego o no a lo cual a veces nos gustaría jugar los dos juntos serian tan amables de crear una pantalla dividida o si ya existe me podrían indicar como activarla. seria un plus muy bueno a mi parecer eso me despido gracias por su atención