Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.0.9 [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

4 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Such a 'major' update but no new PS4 Trophies to go along with it?  Aww....  Maybe next 'major' update then. :)

Actually.. Why, yes, there IS a new Trophy! 

NEW TROPHY:
Octavia's Anthem (Gold)

• Complete Octavia's Anthem Quest

Sorry for missing that in the notes!

Just downloaded the update and played my first mission since I wanted to test out the awesome new Helminth design...and for some odd reason my control scheme is out of whack. My power 1 key is changing the map display, my quick melee key is casting my power 1, my power 3 key is making me roll, my consumables key is switching to and back from my melee weapon. I checked my control layout, and even redid the layout, and it still persists. Is anyone else having this issue? 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ShuhanX said:

Just downloaded the update and played my first mission since I wanted to test out the awesome new Helminth design...and for some odd reason my control scheme is out of whack. My power 1 key is changing the map display, my quick melee key is casting my power 1, my power 3 key is making me roll, my consumables key is switching to and back from my melee weapon. I checked my control layout, and even redid the layout, and it still persists. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Same problem... configuration changed, and cannot edit

Edited by (PS4)InBloodWeTrust

Heads Up: Button keybinds are all wonky

Highly suggest players wipe cache so Controller layout properly defaults.

Had to change key binds 1 at a time saving and exit, then test, then proceed to next keybind change.

Custom Controller layout won't let me bind Focus Transference to Left D-Pad, but I can do Up and Down D-Pad just fine. (scratch head)

Thankfully R3 as jump was fixed after Defaulting and re-customizing loadout.

Left D-Pad is changing weapons no matter what I have keybind set to.

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

1 minute ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

Heads Up: Button keybinds are all wonky

Highly suggest players wipe cache so Controller layout properly defaults.

Had to change key binds 1 at a time saving and exit, then test, then proceed to next keybind change.

Now that's a pro-tip right there.

Thanks, Nishi.

Glitch: having show level map unbound in your custom controller keybindings will auto-bound it to your up arrow (and overrule anything on it) and switching between melee and gun is auto-bound to the left arrow and also overrules anything bound to it (no DIY fix for this one yet, although show level map will overrule switching weapons so until a hotfix is released you can bind show level map to the left arrow)

Edited by (PS4)TheBF3Veteran

My buttons are jacked. My powers were set on the dpad  which had a long standing issue before, but there was a work around.  Now my dpad and r3 button don't do what I assigned them to do. Thank u drew, didn't see your response. 

Edited by (PS4)VaDeR81

4 hours ago, (PS4)ShuhanX said:

I too am having a configuration issue. Can't utilize my power menu. I have changed it around several times, and it still won't work.

*Starts Octavia quest*

*Cannot open power menu*

*Gets upset that control scheme has been altered*

*Goes through options menu*

*No resolution*

*Browses to forums*

*Sees that it is a universal bug*

*Launches Andromeda multiplayer instead*

Edited by (PS4)SlayteR8_KC