Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.0.9 [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix April 20th:

• Preparing for future plans (secret, secret)

Can't be Baro tomorrow...  Can't be TennoCon stuff since that's still too far away...  Can't be the Login Day 500 weapon, since that should already be in the code...

Megan's Xbox One hotfix update says "Behind-the-scenes stuff for future endeavors!".  What?! What?!  :laugh:

I'm very irritated with Octavia's Neuroptics, her neuroptics are a pain in the behind to get to drop and it's really taking the fun out of the game. Ivara was much easier to farm as a whole compared to just Octavia's Neuroptics. Again this is extremely irritating and it takes away from the fun I could be having because I only have the chance of getting Octavia's Neuroptics from the one mission and to make matters worst it's a 20 minute minimum run. Personally I hate this, I don't want to spend two days doing nothing but Orokin Derelict Survival only to come out empty handed and when the stakes are so high for the Neuroptics; the relics are nothing but a taunting joke, "Here farm some more."

31 minutes ago, (PS4)jmontoy7 said:

I'm very irritated with Octavia's Neuroptics, her neuroptics are a pain in the behind to get to drop and it's really taking the fun out of the game. Ivara was much easier to farm as a whole compared to just Octavia's Neuroptics. Again this is extremely irritating and it takes away from the fun I could be having because I only have the chance of getting Octavia's Neuroptics from the one mission and to make matters worst it's a 20 minute minimum run. Personally I hate this, I don't want to spend two days doing nothing but Orokin Derelict Survival only to come out empty handed and when the stakes are so high for the Neuroptics; the relics are nothing but a taunting joke, "Here farm some more."

such is the nature of the grind. seen many pc players say the same thing. I mean, they didnt fix the mugaten sample hate. dont expect this one to be toned down either. Maybe its their way of saying "Ha! want the old relic system of farming C rotations back?"

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Ashim1 said:

such is the nature of the grind. seen many pc players say the same thing. I mean, they didnt fix the mugaten sample hate. dont expect this one to be toned down either. Maybe its their way of saying "Ha! want the old relic system of farming C rotations back?"

I just think there should be some resources or items left to RNG and others should have a more tightly structured way of acquisition, Nidus was a frame whose quest was quite similarly structured, with only the blueprint granted at the end of the quest, but the farmi. For his parts wasn't as bad, in my case, as Octavia is at the moment. I think that future Warframe quests should award all parts as before however I think that the quest should be longer, a bit more varied, contain more lore, and be a bit more interesting than the previous quests. That way we can emerge from the quest with a new Warframe. That would of course highlight the repetitive issues te game has with the star chart but it would also bring more of an awareness to it rather than just letting it sit in the back burner. In that respect I think the star chart should be dynamic in the sense that the planets should rotate and more tile sets should be added to the spherical surfaces. As well as other mission types and perhaps a way of going back in time and "reliving" the old Orokin war, perhaps as a means of collecting data for the cephalons for the Orokin War archives. A whole quest could be built around this concept, perhaps a frame that would control time as its main theme, Limbo's theme is not time, it's the two planes of existence. Just a thought. I mean the Lua spy mission already dabbles with time displacement.

Hotfix April 21st:
Changes:

• Renown Packs will now appear in the in-game Market!

Fixes:

• Fixed proc icons for Sentients immunities or enemies debuffs appearing as random icons. 
  • Fixed excavation indicators being shown as random icons in some cases after changing controller bindings.
  • Fixed cases where the survival cache icons in the HUD would display incorrect (as other icons or '*') after changing controller bindings.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing “Appearance” and “Upgrade” options in the Arsenal to show the wrong buttons on new accounts. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)jmontoy7 said:

Someone at DE must have read my complaint because I logged back in the next day and got the Neuroptics on the first try. I either experienced an odd coincidence or thanks are in order. Thanks :)

On 4/18/2017 at 9:27 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Archwing Changes & Additions:

• There is now a toggle option for how you want to fly: old vs. new! This option allows players to switch between the original Archwing flight system that we introduced vs the newer one we added. You can find this in the Options menu by going to Controls > Archwing > Toggle Experimental Flight!

OMFG THANK YOU!!! Vomiting is now optional, best update ever!

2 hours ago, (PS4)SLee-Zee-Monkey said:

After the update my save Corrupt now i can no longer play at all ive deleted and reinstalled numerous  time help please 

Try deleting the save data not the game on the PS4.  You need not worry about losing your warframes or weapons as they are all stored in the warframe servers.  Your PS4 save data only contains control bindings, port settings, favorite colors, etc..   You may have to reset these once you've started warframe again.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

On 4/22/2017 at 0:16 PM, (PS4)jmontoy7 said:

Someone at DE must have read my complaint because I logged back in the next day and got the Neuroptics on the first try. I either experienced an odd coincidence or thanks are in order. Thanks :)

LOL. I got Octavia's Neuroptics after 40 mins. of my first Orokin Derelict Survival after the Octavia update but I still have no Ivara Chassis and I've been trying ever since.  RNG is not helping me with Ivara.:laugh:

On 21/4/2017 at 5:57 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix April 21st:
Changes:

• Renown Packs will now appear in the in-game Market!

Fixes:

• Fixed proc icons for Sentients immunities or enemies debuffs appearing as random icons. 
  • Fixed excavation indicators being shown as random icons in some cases after changing controller bindings.
  • Fixed cases where the survival cache icons in the HUD would display incorrect (as other icons or '*') after changing controller bindings.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing “Appearance” and “Upgrade” options in the Arsenal to show the wrong buttons on new accounts. 

The Jordas verdict is almost unplayable due too many glitches and bugs. The " extraction glitch " in the last step of the trial is still here and extracts random people from the raid without a reason. Number 2 : people can not revive themself during the last step ( cant revive even after restarting app). Number 3 : enemies dont spawn during the elevator step in the jordas verdict making impossible to complete the step. 

The Law Of retribution glitches. Number 1: electricity doesnt disappear during the hijack part even if all guys are on the pads. Number 2: hijack part: the grustrag 3 either doesnt spawn or they spawn in incorrect number (6 to 12). 

Everything is proven. I play trials every single day, these glitches ( especially the jordas verdict one ) make the player experience awful and frustrating. These are high priority fixes, but we need em soon, not in 1 month with the next update ! 

I will continue to report this until it gets fixed, hopefully you guy care enough about us console players.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

How is it that you can deploy some updates in-game, but others have to go through Sony?

Hotfixes are small fixes that can be put into the game instantly. BIg updates, like Octavia's Anthem or The Glast Gambit have to be checked through Sony to make sure everything's in check and nothing is wrong. With updates there comes many bugs.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

The Jordas verdict is almost unplayable due too many glitches and bugs. The " extraction glitch " in the last step of the trial is still here and extracts random people from the raid without a reason. Number 2 : people can not revive themself during the last step ( cant revive even after restarting app). Number 3 : enemies dont spawn during the elevator step in the jordas verdict making impossible to complete the step. 

The Law Of retribution glitches. Number 1: electricity doesnt disappear during the hijack part even if all guys are on the pads. Number 2: hijack part: the grustrag 3 either doesnt spawn or they spawn in incorrect number (6 to 12). 

Everything is proven. I play trials every single day, these glitches ( especially the jordas verdict one ) make the player experience awful and frustrating. These are high priority fixes, but we need em soon, not in 1 month with the next update ! 

I will continue to report this until it gets fixed, hopefully you guy care enough about us console players.