Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.0.9 [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

On 18 de abril de 2017 at 4:27 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed cases where the survival cache icons in the HUD would display incorrect (as other icons or '*') after changing controller bindings.

Yes and No... If I start the mission solo or with a squad it is ok. But if I enter a ongoing Survival mission the icons displayed are still those of "mod polarity" and not the consoles themselves.

This as happen on PS4 at least two times in the last couple of days. :/

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

Hi, im trying to do a quest (Theorem limbo)  and when i reached the Europe terminal in Jupiter i killed the expectrum and i couldn't interact with the portal to Europe 

I killed it several times even after reset ps 

Ps: sorry for my English and i don't know if the quest name is right im Portuguese so It's name might not be correct 

And im playing on ps4 pro

Ty

53 minutes ago, (PS4)D-MASS57 said:

I feel I have thought up an extremely synergistic hydroid revisit that is balanced and has a lot of utility. Is there any way I could send my idea to DE?

The feedback forum is your best bet.

DE reads threads with thoughts and ideas from there much more often than say...general discussion.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/34-warframes-abilities/

26 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

on the ps4 stream yesterday, they said that they were trying to get the update to cert yesterday or today... so its probably going in today and we should see it soon after 

Nice

If they do submit it to cert later today then there's an outside chance of us getting it Friday.

Although next week would be more likely.