Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Octavia's Anthem: Update 20.0.9 [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

13 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

I will continue to report this until it gets fixed, hopefully you guy care enough about us console players.

Come now, my friend.  You should know better than that.  What platform you play on has nothing to do with it.  I'm fairly sure raids are still just as messed up on PC. 

We won't get a fix until well after PC gets a fix.

De8pq.gif

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Come now, my friend.  You should know better than that.  What platform you play on has nothing to do with it.  I'm fairly sure raids are still just as messed up on PC. 

We won't get a fix until well after PC gets a fix.

its just sad, trials and endurance are the only fun things left in the game for me and some friends....and i bet for a lot of other ppl also. Guess i will take a break then, till next update with the hope everything s fixed...

29 minutes ago, (PS4)scorpio20176 said:

Hey how long does it take to get your emblem it's been 2 weeks I didn't get no messages from anyone saying if it got approved or disapproved can you guys help me please.

I'm not sure about communication from them, but I know that the clan emblems go live whenever there's a big update that needs downloading. Looks like you missed the Octavia cut-off and will have to wait until there's something new out, like the Pacifism Defect update.

1 hour ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

I'm not sure about communication from them, but I know that the clan emblems go live whenever there's a big update that needs downloading. Looks like you missed the Octavia cut-off and will have to wait until there's something new out, like the Pacifism Defect update.

But I turned my emblem in two weeks before this big update came it makes no sense other people told me they got a message when there emblem got approved but they also told me they get a message when it doesn't do this weird.

4 hours ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

The Jordas verdict is almost unplayable due too many glitches and bugs. The " extraction glitch " in the last step of the trial is still here and extracts random people from the raid without a reason. Number 2 : people can not revive themself during the last step ( cant revive even after restarting app). Number 3 : enemies dont spawn during the elevator step in the jordas verdict making impossible to complete the step. 

The Law Of retribution glitches. Number 1: electricity doesnt disappear during the hijack part even if all guys are on the pads. Number 2: hijack part: the grustrag 3 either doesnt spawn or they spawn in incorrect number (6 to 12). 

Everything is proven. I play trials every single day, these glitches ( especially the jordas verdict one ) make the player experience awful and frustrating. These are high priority fixes, but we need em soon, not in 1 month with the next update ! 

I will continue to report this until it gets fixed, hopefully you guy care enough about us console players.

There is no need to spam this.  DE is aware, and still working on fixes for trials on PC.  I've run both trials several times since the latest update and I didn't experience some of the bugs you are listing.  

From here out, please report these in the PS4 Beta Bugs Section of the forums along with Repro steps: (What might be causing the issues to occur). What frames are in the trial, and other details are extremely helpful as well.

With that said, here are my experiences thus far with the trials post 20.0.9 on PS4:

-The lightning disappeared just fine for me on stage 1 and I was not host, I was a client, but we all saw the lightning disappear just fine.

-I have seen the g3 spawn in an incorrect number before, but not since this latest update.

-Enemies spawned for us on the elevator stage, but I've seen this happen before in a previous update.  (Are you guys using mass CC or something in the area previous to the elevator, or is the host going afk long enough to be considered "AFK" in the 1st part?  because I recall this being an issue a long time ago.)

-Are the people who are being randomly extracted in JV inside of Jordas or in Archwing?|

-The dying and being unable to revive is definitely a thing as far as I know, but I'm not sure what causes it.  I was able to revive fine, while another client was not.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

-The lightning disappeared just fine for me on stage 1 and I was not host, I was a client, but we all saw the lightning disappear just fine.

-I have seen the g3 spawn in an incorrect number before, but not since this latest update.

-Enemies spawned for us on the elevator stage, but I've seen this happen before in a previous update.  (Are you guys using mass CC or something in the area previous to the elevator, or is the host going afk long enough to be considered "AFK" in the 1st part?  because I recall this being an issue a long time ago.)

-Are the people who are being randomly extracted in JV inside of Jordas or in Archwing?|

-The dying and being unable to revive is definitely a thing as far as I know, but I'm not sure what causes it.  I was able to revive fine, while another client was not.

-about the lightning : it glitched 3 times on the 2nd part of the rail during the g3 encounter ( no idea if host related or glitch, happened to some friends as well though)

- g3 still spawn in incorrect number 100% tested. i saw 12 of them once in the raid

-no CC frames cause theyre not needed in JV, just desecrate nekros, sonar banshee. The host wasnt afk

-both players, inside and outside the golem

- i have no idea what causes it, less frustrating than the extraction glitch but still annoying

i understand to report it in the bug and feedback area, but the problem is that no one will ever notify the post and try to discuss with me. ty for caring 

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

Why on earth would you nerf the synoid simulor and buff Limbo. I hate other players controlling my game play and putting me in the rift far more than being a kill hog. You punished and rewarded the wrong people. 

Oh, by the way the OD survival drop for Octavia's neuroptics is still broke. 

Edited by (PS4)HellFireAssault

Hotfix April 26th:

• Fixed an issue with Operator attachments that was causing a flicker around the waist
  • Fixed Anima front cloth clipping
  • Fixed flickering issue on the Pyra Syandana
  • Fixed extra platinum values when purchasing multiple items on sale
  • Fixed incorrect item appearing on the Quaro market banner

DE I want to thank you on the behalf of ALL Archwing fans for bringing back the "old" flight dinamics. I can finally play the way I want without getting sick and actually be good at killing enemies.

Also, the new UI with actual distance to objective AND distance to fallen allies is a big (necessary) and good change. The search tab in Inventory was a must. So glad you listened to us.

You guys keep making Warframe ever better and ever brilliant for us. Thank you guys very much!

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

DE Drew, please help...

Wanted to gift the new muskaska Syandana to a friend and used my 50% sign in reward. I didn't realize you can't gift using that sale reward. I already have the Syandana for myself. Can I return the duplicate and then gift him normally?

Please advise. Thanks

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

More like mid-May from what Sheldon said on Friday. 

I'd like that, but I doubt it.

I'm assuming they'll delay it until our next Prime Access prepackage update, which would be late May to early June.

At least...that's what the pessimist side of me feels.

corrections

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'd like that, but I doubt it.

I'm assuming they'll delay it until our next Prime Access prepackage update, which would be late May to early June.

At least...that's what the pessimist side of me feels.

I highly doubt they would wait until the next prime access is ready. I don't think that will be ready until late June early July at best because I'm guessing its Oberon and I'm sure they're going to wait until they're done tweaking him before being primed. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I highly doubt they would wait until the next prime access is ready. I don't think that will be ready until late June early July at best because I'm guessing its Oberon and I'm sure they're going to wait until they're done tweaking him before being primed. 

Banshee Prime access is on day 63.  If you consider the prime accessory booster average of 90 days (which I don't, but I'll use it as an example here) we could possibly see Oberon Prime access as early as May 30th.  Late May...early June, as I said.  I don't believe the next prime access be withheld until July.

clean up for clarity