Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP NEEDED. MAJOR ZENURIK BUG!!

Ro-Phoenix12

Hello Everyone. After playing with my epic Zenurik Focus (:zenurik:) I have realized a major bug!!!

Zenurik's Energy Overflow passive does not work anymore.This is the passive that allows you to regain a set amount of energy per mission.

After painstakingly working to upgrade my :zenurik: so I can get more energy restored, and playing a couple missions, I realised it was not giving me the energy overtime.

I finally verified this bug when I was using my Wukong, who has Steel Charge equipped. After casting my focus, the enemies were suspended but the energy restore passive did no occur. It happened throughout the mission. I even tried fully running down my focus instead of doing a short burst (i.e ending the focus move early), but it still did not work.

I first kinda realised this issue when using Chroma, who at the time was using Energy Siphon. As I like to have my frames being energy efficient. 

I am very disappointed as I went through all the trouble of acquiring the points needed for the passive, of which is at level 2 now. Zenurik is not my first chosen Focus, but rather my second... Vazarin was my first after doing the second dream.

P.S: Vazarin's passive works fine.

Please help. Is anyone else experiencing this major bug?

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Is your Energy Overflow actually (via clicking on it) toggled active? Red icon, red line leading towards it?

Also, abilities with a constant Energy drain like Defy or Effigy disable Energy Overflow / Syphon / Vampire / Restores / whatnot.

I will check, thanks for the advice.
For the abilities I know they do, I checked that :satisfied: