Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed still happening after update. Maybe account specific.

(XBOX)Reaper Susanoo

Excited this morning in hopes the update would fix this,but it didnt. Though in my various attempts at fixing the problem this past week, I believe I've found that when this happens its basically a bug that binds to your account.

The reason I say this is because I went to a friends house, he was playing warframe and logged out. I logged into my account and booted up the game, still getting the same error. I log off, he logs back in and the game boots up for him on the first try.

This tells me that the networking error isn't a Microsoft or wifi specific problem. One case may not be sufficiant evidence that this bug is account bound, but it does show the issue isnt what you would typically think it to be. 

So has anyone else tried this? Logging into a different xbox at a different location to see if they can get in;Followed by that person logging into their account and trying to get into warframe?

And just so its out there, for me this started right after I had bought a plat pack. Ive reset my modem and powered cycled my xbox one countless times. Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cached, logged out of everything warframe before booting up the game, logged out of xbox profile and only signed in when warframe prompted me to, pretty much anything you can think of to solve what should be a simple issue. 

I'm more than a little annoyed at this point, but I don't hate or even dislike the game, the devs or staff members. I dont want my money back, Im happy supporting the game. I'm very enthusiastic about this game and got several people to start playing who now like it as much as I do. I just want to be able to finally get passed the login screen and start playing with my buddies again.

But everything Ive done points to the network error not having anything to do with my internet or microsft.

This sounds like the same issue my sister has been having, except she's trying to log in for the first time (that's why I'm here instead).

Other games work, and Warframe works fine for other people on the same xbox; it's only when using her profile that the game refuses to connect. This is particularly weird because, as I said, she's never logged in before.

13 minutes ago, Laszlok said:

This sounds like the same issue my sister has been having, except she's trying to log in for the first time (that's why I'm here instead).

Other games work, and Warframe works fine for other people on the same xbox; it's only when using her profile that the game refuses to connect. This is particularly weird because, as I said, she's never logged in before.

Yeah that is odd, 1st time Ive read that its affect an account thats never been uaed on it. And I can confirm other accounts work on my xbox one. Just not mine.

• 2 weeks later...