Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Prioribus Surrexit Clan Looking For Experienced and New Players Casual and Acitve alike. Event driven any participation is rewarded. - Dojo and Active Warlord - Alliance

(XBOX)LastSacredRican

Prioribus Surrexit

Rectitude | Courage | Benevolence | Politeness | Honesty | Honor | Loyalty

DvjtxMF.png?1

These are the virtues of the Clan, the ones we follow and our tenets.

Hello I am LastSacredRican. This Clan is a personal project of mine, but I have decided to expand my project to all players to see and participate in. My main Objective at the Moment is to build a Dojo which is actually in good progress. This Dojo is built in a tower like fashion with each floor expanding on its capabilities. I welcome all Players New and Old a like.

About Me: I play a variation of games. I am dedicated to Warframe at the moment with times on times supporting the game by buying packs in the store. (rarely but in times where I feel the game deserves a little $) I do take breaks here and there from Warframe but I do spend quite a time on it if not a lot. I am fairly active on my Warframe work days. Also I was a Warframe PC Beta player(sadly enough I was broke on the times of the founding packs).

About Clan: The clan is meant to be a coalition of players to work on objectives, encourage new players, and more. Main word here is "Coalition" to have an alliance of players to work towards individual goals and group goals. It is also to provide something to fill the dojo with, why not. Hopefully one day have a strong enough base to do nice events, giveaways, and competitions in clan and against other clans.

Future Plans: The Future holds much if my project is successful in both creating a nice architecturally successful dojo build and the building of the clan. I plan, if permitted, to engage in events, host contest and giveaways, and building upon clan activity both fun and competitive.

Contact: To join the clan fastest way to join is sending me a message through Xbox Live or in game. Feel free to contact here on post or personal message and on my personal email account. contact information will be posted below.

Gamertag: LastSacredRican.

Warframe Forums Profile https://forums.warframe.com/profile/2290368-xb1lastsacredrican/?tab=field_core_pfield_1

Xbox Live Profile https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav

Email: berrios1204@gmail.com

Edited by (XB1)LastSacredRican

• 2 months later...