Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Memory puzzle on Lua

Finding it that first time for the octavia part took me like 3 days. I can confirm that it appears on survivals and captures; it should appear on exterminates too. I believe the patchnotes stated that it COULDN'T be found in mobile defense missions, however. Best advice is to just keep grinding.

switch to invisible build Loki. run Lua capture and run through the mission in solo.

solo because that is the easiest way to do the music puzzle, all you have to do is attribute a number to each pad then just remember the string of numbers.

do this an you should have it done in an hour, 2 tops.

P.S. this is typically how i put numbers to pads

1                                                          8

2        3                 Terminal                 6         7

4             5

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Where is it? I've ran 8 missions and haven't come across one this is extremely frustrating 

Sorry bro, just gotta keep trying. Same thing happened to me, it took me at least 50 tries before I got that stupid room to spawn. I would suggest the capture mission, it's the fastest one you can run. Bring a speed volt or nezha or something fast with Tigris prime, and just run past the normal dudes.

Also, I don't think that the room (or any of the drift rooms for that matter) will spawn off the critical path. I never found any in the first 20 or so missions I ran while searching the side rooms. So don't bother  looking down all the side paths, just follow the objective marker and if you don't find it, extract and restart. I got to where I was having sub-2-minute runs by the end of it.

You also should try and ask someone else to help with the puzzles, some of them are a bit hard to solo and with two or more people the puzzles are much more easy.

And I've done at least one that can't be soloed. 

Edited by Ricardo58

6 hours ago, Ricardo58 said:

And I've done at least one that can't be soloed.

Memory puzzle is not one one of 7 principles. All of them can be soloed. Which one you had problems with solo?

5 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Got two forma :awkward:

At least you got the forma :)

5 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

got it in extermination but guess what........ The crate didn't drop the Octavia part, so it's not a sure drop? The update build notes say it WILL DROP AN OCTAVIA PART BLUEPRINT, any thoughts on this? 

Not the crate in the hallway. The crate spawns at the top of the center spire.

Just now, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

True, but BP is not guaranteed.

That must be a bug. every time I see the puzzle I get it to sell for the extra credits. Even got two memory puzzles in the same mission and both had it. That or I've been incredibly lucky.

Just now, Firetempest said:

That or I've been incredibly lucky.

I bet you are lucky :) I found the memory puzzle once so far but didn't get the BP from top container. However as two other blueprints are not guaranteed either that would make the chassis the easiest one to get if the drop would be 100%.

9 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

got it in extermination but guess what........ The crate didn't drop the Octavia part, so it's not a sure drop? The update build notes say it WILL DROP AN OCTAVIA PART BLUEPRINT, any thoughts on this? 

Did you open the right crate?  It spawns 2.  One fake "rare" one in the side room with credits and rarely a forma, and one "normal" one on top of the room with the Octavia part.

1 hour ago, Ricardo58 said:

@(Xbox One)Deflinek It was the collaboration test, I did it with someone else, I don't think I could've done that one alone, we used his operator mode and a spectre to do it along with me.

If you are Loki/Saryn/any frame that can create some kind of clone (Chroma maybe works?), and you bring a specter, you can solo it.

The only part you need any kind of clone/specter for is the 4 buttons at the end.  The rest you can do with empty frame and operator.

13 hours ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

switch to invisible build Loki. run Lua capture and run through the mission in solo.

solo because that is the easiest way to do the music puzzle, all you have to do is attribute a number to each pad then just remember the string of numbers.

do this an you should have it done in an hour, 2 tops.

P.S. this is typically how i put numbers to pads

1                                                          8

2        3                 Terminal                 6         7

4             5

Number method worked great for me. 

Too bad I've run this mission over 50 times now and got it once. Got a blue mod in the chest. Sucks!