Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS report

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

On 4/19/2017 at 3:10 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I always played on a PS4Pro, and I must say that the dips have always been very very very few, even with a couple of Simulor Mirage.

But Limbo hits hard, the game stutters at times and the performance takes serious hits even if Limbo is not close.

Hi OmegaSlayer,

Is there a specific thing that Limbo is doing during these performance drops? Or could it be a weapon that they are using while in Stasis? We can definitely look into optimizing him even further. Any additional information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

@[DE]Dmitri

Hello, it happened 2 times.

One was in Umbriel, during a Neo Fissure and it wasn't the most heavy on Performance, game was still pretty much enjoyable, but the player using Limbo opened and nuked Cataclysm pretty fast, but still the game totally skipped some frames.

The other time was on Corpus Ice Planet tile set, survival fissure.

Honestly I tried to put more space I could between me and that player because I wouldn't have been able to play otherwise.

Despite people not reporting the issue, I've seen quite a number of players leaving matches if Limbo was in the cell.

After one of the hotfixes, I played with a friend using limbo in ODS and I must say that the situation was way better, but still performance wasn't optimal.

What I can assure you is that those players weren't using Simulor, as the sound is pretty distinctive, nor other weapons with very unique sounds, so yeah, I don't think there were Opticors or Ferrox either.

Whenever I notice something, I'll take care to report to you, as I see you're on the issue, if you don't mind me tagging you.

Have a good day.