Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the new L3 in trade chat?

(PSN)drpunk-yo

Question

So I noticed a new L3 option in trade chat.

I click L3, it puts up a fullscreen with some trade chat in. Doesn't appear to be the same chat as trade chat. No idea where it's from but it's people trying to sell stuff.

Then the trade chat window opens itself covering up this other chat so you can't read it.

You can't do anything with the proper chat window now. Can't change tabs or anything. You press circle (close) and it closes the fullscreen chat thing.

You can bring up all manner of other panels (like the mission select one) and the screen starts getting in a right mess. You've no idea what circle (close) is gonna close.

Maybe this made sense on PC but on console it's an absolute mess and a bit of a headache.

Anyone actually know where the chat in that L3 chat window comes from?

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

9 answers to this question

13 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

the L3 only works on blue text items like [soma]or [ash] it will show a list of the blue text items if you pick one it will show the item exactly like the market shows, item details, stats etc. 

Thanks.  I actually played with it some more yesterday myself.  I learned that people can put up songs and you can preview them through this function as well.