Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Realm (SEA)

DracoRiff

Hi there, Infinite Realm is a SEA (GMT+8) based ghost clan that's been around since the early beta days. The clan was started by my friend and I. We are both very active on Warframe.

Achievements: Pacifism Defect - within top 1000 on the leaderboards, Ambulas Reborn - Gold, Plague Star - 4 Golds

Current Slots open: 3

We are looking for: Active players, MR10+ preferred

We are NOT looking for new players who require help!

The dojo is fully researched (with the exception of solar-rail locked research) and the layout is easy to remember too!

FzJp6JG.jpg

HyNW1uE.jpg

What's different about us is that we won't force you to join discord servers or to be extremely sociable. We're all introverts here and our dojo and clan mainly exists so that we can get 100% completion on weapons.

That being said, we're looking to expand and welcome all like-minded Tenno who are active (especially for events) and know their way around the game; players who can work together to achieve clan-related objectives like research and events. We're very approachable and friendly too!

Here are the hierachies in our clan:

• Dimensionist - Ruler
  • Solar - Recruiter, Regulator, Promotion, Architect, Treasurer, Tech, Tactician, Chat Moderator
  • Lunar - Recruiter, Regulator, Promotion, Tech, Chat Moderator
  • Tempest - Recruiter, Tech, Chat Moderator
  • Pyre - Recruiter, Tech
  • Tidal - Tech
  • Terra - Tech
  • Quark

Each rank will grant you 1 week of inactive grace period and at Lunar (the highest you can be promoted) you'll have 6 weeks inactive grace period!

The first promotion occurs a month after joining us.

Remaining promotions occur once a month but are subject to online activity. To be promoted further, a member has to be active at least a week before their promotion date. (Example: Member joined on 20/11/2017 and his/her offline counter displays 3d on 20/12/2017, they are eligible to be promoted) Otherwise, the promotion will be delayed until the clan member is seen online again.

Extras: We still have the old dojo hall. Here's a preview of how the emblem looks like on the badge as well as the hall

UHfVzyH.jpg

Feel free to leave a reply here or PM me or limpidpurity in-game if you're interested!

Edited by DracoRiff

Hey Draco, I'm interested in joining your clan! I'm a like minded player who's been around Warframe off and on for a few years, and I'm also willing to help out for future Events/Clan research. My IGN is the same as it is here. 

3 hours ago, Vulsar said:

Hey Draco, I'm interested in joining your clan! I'm a like minded player who's been around Warframe off and on for a few years, and I'm also willing to help out for future Events/Clan research. My IGN is the same as it is here. 

@Vulsar Invite sent :) and same, we usually play a lot after an update and then activity declines a little after we've gotten everything from the new update.

Edited by DracoRiff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...