Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Unable To Connect Please try again" Ps4 Problem

(PSN)harvdelacruz

• 3 months later...
On 4/19/2017 at 2:07 PM, (PS4)harvdelacruz said:

Since I updated To Octavia's Anthem I got to play once but.when i tried to relog its says in starting screen "unable to connect please try again" i tried to reinstall,restart my modem but nothing worked. Anyone know how to fix this?if so pls answer

Can you play Warframe now? I'm experiencing the same type of problem, i can't log in warframe i get the exact same message in the loading screen and i'd like to play again but i've waited 3 days now after chains of harrow came out

Same here. I've got the PS4 in DMZ and got the ports forwarded as well (lest it be the router messing up).
Just deleted the game and redownloading now.
Been reading loads of forum posts about the same error and not seen any responses from the Dev/Support team.

Update:

1. Finished reinstalling the game

2. Followed sticky instructions

3. Called ISP and they said they didn't change anything. 

4. Reinstalled firmware router and configured all steps with sticky

5. Directly tried to connect to PS4 to modem

STILL CANT CONNECT.

Note: I was able to connect after the initial update but the next day I can't connect anymore.

Please help us DE

This happened to me and here's a POSIBLE solution, since it worked for me:

So here's what I did. I went to the ps4 settings and disabled the "connect to the internet" option, and after that started warframe. As soon as the "You need to be logged in psn to play Warframe" message appeared, I just exited Warframe to the ps4 menu (Do NOT close Warframe) and enabled the "connect to the internet" option in the ps4 settings again. After that, it finished connecting and I could play. Weird, isn't it?

If this doesn't work, well, you can try all the other options there are in old posts.

Everytime this happens to me i have to download it again and again this is really getting frustrating. I love this game and i can't play it continously, And i'm willing to support it, please help us DE

Edited by (PS4)YJGeezus
Adding more info

So after 2 days, I managed to play again (and support took 3 days to answer). Today, same problem, its been 10 hours without being able to connect.

I bet in 3 days time, support will reply with: "We noticed you were able to play again so we are closing this ticket".

Are you for real!?

If I connect my PS4 to my iPhone and use its 3G internet connection, the game connects.

This is obviously related to IP address. 

Edited by (PS4)zurin

• 2 weeks later...

i cant connect i disabled internet, turned on.. NOTHING im really sad (dissapointed with the connect server thingy)

DE if you know how to fix this please do iv played this game since closed beta and i love it to bits

i turned off internet, restarted PS4 and it didnt work, others play, im seeing streams and my bro cant play either,

i even uninstalled it and re installed.

PLEASE FIX THIS DE:sad:

• 2 months later...

I've been trying for two days and says unable to connect and i havent tried resetting my router yet but ive done a few things like restart my ps4 and i have uninstalled warframe and nothing is working this all started when i was using the app on my phone at the same time as i was playing a mission. Right now im in a party with a friend and he is playing warframe right now 

Same here can't login been trying for 2 days. What I am the maddest about is, I am 2 weeks from playing 4 years. And now the four year celebration is coming up and I may miss it.

I did contact  customer support and that did not help but at least they're still looking into it. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Edited by (PS4)cooper_m22

I'm having the same issue. I tried all suggestions listed and nothing. I've noticed customer support for this game isn't that great. There are still so many glitches, especially with POE(I'm on PS4 too btw). I got a response saying support is backed up and asked if I was still having an issue. So now I'll have to wait till tomorrow for the next response.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Tom_Badguy said:

I'm having the same issue. I tried all suggestions listed and nothing. I've noticed customer support for this game isn't that great. There are still so many glitches, especially with POE(I'm on PS4 too btw). I got a response saying support is backed up and asked if I was still having an issue. So now I'll have to wait till tomorrow for the next response.

LOL that's normal for support on this game. I contacted support to and got the same message.

me either, I just hook my phone up to it for a test, because I knew that would change the IP address. Which means they're either blocking our IP address or they're blocking our internet type. I have been playing for for almost 4 years now and they're just now complaining about my internet connection or my router type.   I will admit my internet can get kind of shaky because there's two PS4 an a Xbox on it.  but all of this confirms why they're not rushing to fix the problem.

Here's everything support has suggested based one 2 tickets I'm working on. I find it funny that the first ticket as a longer list of things to try, but the second ticket has an idea that the first one didn't. Nothing has worked yet, but you never know, someone on here might try something they haven't and it may work:

First Ticket:

Please turn off or unplug your router and modem (leave them off for a good 30 seconds) and then power them back on.

If that does not fix it for you, just for test purposes, could you please try temporarily connecting your PS4 to your modem (or the cable provided by your ISP)? This should bypass the problem caused by your router, if you use both modem and router to connect to the Internet.

If you don't have the same problem after bypassing your router, please make sure that you have set your modem into bridge mode (please refer to the instructions here on how to put modem into bridge mode )

Also, if your PS4 is connected to the network by cable, confirm that the cable is plugged in properly. If you have a wireless network connection, please try connecting your PS4 with your modem using a wired cable.

If the problem persists, just for test purposes, can you please try temporarily playing the game using a different internet connection (ie. cellphone hotspot) and see that alleviate the issue? If so, please let me know the make and model of your router/modem.

Second Ticket:

Are you still having problems trying to log into Warframe? If so, please restart your PS4 and try again. Also, restart your modem and router; leave them off for at least 30 seconds before turning them back on.

If that does not work, please clear your cache for Warframe.

You can do this by going into your PS4 Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete, then select Warframe and delete it. The saved file should be around 11mb.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Tom_Badguy said:

Here's everything support has suggested based one 2 tickets I'm working on. I find it funny that the first ticket as a longer list of things to try, but the second ticket has an idea that the first one didn't. Nothing has worked yet, but you never know, someone on here might try something they haven't and it may work:

First Ticket:

Please turn off or unplug your router and modem (leave them off for a good 30 seconds) and then power them back on.

If that does not fix it for you, just for test purposes, could you please try temporarily connecting your PS4 to your modem (or the cable provided by your ISP)? This should bypass the problem caused by your router, if you use both modem and router to connect to the Internet.

If you don't have the same problem after bypassing your router, please make sure that you have set your modem into bridge mode (please refer to the instructions here on how to put modem into bridge mode )

Also, if your PS4 is connected to the network by cable, confirm that the cable is plugged in properly. If you have a wireless network connection, please try connecting your PS4 with your modem using a wired cable.

If the problem persists, just for test purposes, can you please try temporarily playing the game using a different internet connection (ie. cellphone hotspot) and see that alleviate the issue? If so, please let me know the make and model of your router/modem.

Second Ticket:

Are you still having problems trying to log into Warframe? If so, please restart your PS4 and try again. Also, restart your modem and router; leave them off for at least 30 seconds before turning them back on.

If that does not work, please clear your cache for Warframe.

You can do this by going into your PS4 Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete, then select Warframe and delete it. The saved file should be around 11mb.

the second ticket makes me nervous because i dont wanna accidentally delete my warframe profile because i have soo much play time on this account and knowing me i would probably delete it so can someone let me know if its safe to do that