The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Occultysts glitched, now always detect you anywhere

(PSN)Davidmoses

since octavia's anthem dropped yesterday, i assume this is an issue from that, but Sentient enemies on Lua Namely occultists, detect me even when i am nowhere near them and they dissappear meaning the battilist and concultyst appear and because my weapons cant do anything to them i have to run, hide in a corner and constantly blast them with my tenno beam which is the most terrible design ever, but because its the only possible chance i have at surviving its the only choice i get and because the tenno for whatever reason is virtually useless in any sort of fight he just continues to die and then i respawn him and run for twenty minutes to get back the the still approaching sentients.

i am unsure why the occultists suddenly follow me around no matter if they know im there or not but the fact they dissappear and still send the other sentients is pissing me off. cant even play the damn game half the time because enemies can be level 30+ and will kill every damn warframe i have even the best modded ones, but even that is more tolerable to the sentients which cant be hurt by anything except the tenno beam or a hide and seek elevator match which i had to do during the actavia's anthem just to be able to play

Edited by (PS4)Davidmoses