The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hind alt fire

-Costi-

I don't know how many times this thing was posted , but I suggest that Hind alt fire should be toggleable because its very frustrating to press that middle mouse button a lot of times in a row. Pls DE cuz this year QoL was very great.

21 minutes ago, -Costi- said:

I don't know how many times this thing was posted , but I suggest that Hind alt fire should be toggleable because its very frustrating to press that middle mouse button a lot of times in a row. Pls DE cuz this year QoL was very great.

Or you could just change your Alt Fire key binding. I have a side button on my mouse set to alt fire, but you could bind the action to any key you like.

I get you, though. I just picked up the Euphona Prime and it's a bit of a hassle to use the two fire modes with different triggers.

Just now, SenorClipClop said:

Or you could just change your Alt Fire key binding. I have a side button on my mouse set to alt fire, but you could bind the action to any key you like.

I get you, though. I just picked up the Euphona Prime and it's a bit of a hassle to use the two fire modes with different triggers.

well i think Hind should be toggleable cuz both fire mods are both for mid range and i think everyone wants that.

I thought it should be a toggle when I first saw this, but honestly I don't think so anymore.

Think of the alt fire as "the cherry on top" after you've shot a guy with a burst or two and they are just barely hanging on. Use the alt fire to finish enemies, don't try and use the Hind as a dedicated marksman rifle.  If you're using Hind in semi auto only then get yourself a Stradavar, it's much better for this.

On 4/2/2017 at 6:42 PM, taiiat said:

the option to switch is what i'll take as the bare minimum, but really the best would be tapping Alt Fire to use it instantly, or holding Alt Fire to switch to that as a 'Mode'.
then you don't need any options, you have both available at the same time.

Alt Fires that you currently must hold to use, could be slightly adjusted as a toggle for compatibility reasons.
obviously Weapons that use Alt Fire but don't actually have more than one firing mode (Penta for example) wouldn't be involved with this.

8 hours ago, Momaw said:

I thought it should be a toggle when I first saw this, but honestly I don't think so anymore.

Think of the alt fire as "the cherry on top" after you've shot a guy with a burst or two and they are just barely hanging on. Use the alt fire to finish enemies, don't try and use the Hind as a dedicated marksman rifle.  If you're using Hind in semi auto only then get yourself a Stradavar, it's much better for this.

I know what you mean. specially since sometimes you just need taht one shot to finish the guy off. so its easier to just pop the alt fire once to clean it up.