Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, Mekica said:
  • Trading Platinum while having free Platinum will now display a tip that free Platinum cannot be traded.

what does that mean :?

New players start off with 75 non-tradable plat, this just shows them now that they can't trade that free plat. 

3 minutes ago, MogTheMagnificent said:

Again no you must go back and read, the catabomb is needed for limbo to get out of a sticky situation, i mean literally limbo now has no valid way of doing enough damage to clear the mobs out of his void bubble.  I would want a Timer based on the void bubble being active for the amount of damage given when it collapses , this would stop spammers but at the same time please those like me who want to deal damage after that bubble drops.

Then whats the point of stasis mate? Its there as a safeguard for limbo while in the rift. 

Just now, Meentlegen said:

It's really not. You want to get out of a sticky situation? Press 4, press 2, go absolutely insane. A much more preferable and fun way to play than "Oh man oh no too many things too much information press 4 twice pls" 

NO incorrect in a very sad way you press 4 you press 2 stasis happens no firepower when that is running everything just stops meaning you got to start meleeing while your group mates are screaming at you like your a frost on a infested mission, you cant fire through the void, everything on the edge of that diminishing bubble is locked out to ALL damage, so you hit 3 and hope that when the mobs leaves the bubble it does a radial banish, oh wait yeah that means that mob will yield no exp no focus and no loot drops. See the point here all the other warframes which create a mini field can do raidal damage, ember , frost etc etc. limbo is now useless as a cc or damage dealer.

2 minutes ago, MogTheMagnificent said:

NO incorrect in a very sad way you press 4 you press 2 stasis happens no firepower when that is running everything just stops meaning you got to start meleeing while your group mates are screaming at you like your a frost on a infested mission, you cant fire through the void, everything on the edge of that diminishing bubble is locked out to ALL damage, so you hit 3 and hope that when the mobs leaves the bubble it does a radial banish, oh wait yeah that means that mob will yield no exp no focus and no loot drops. See the point here all the other warframes which create a mini field can do raidal damage, ember , frost etc etc. limbo is now useless as a cc or damage dealer.

EXACTLY, Now you see the issue with stasis right now that everyone wants fixed, have it ONLY affect Limbo. He's not useless because of this, he's just a hindrance on allies who primarily use guns. That very same hindrance is what we want gone. 

Edited by Meentlegen

hope this is a slight whoopsy because i noticed a bug with the numbers on chromas damage part of his vex armor. it says 275% unmodded and 253% modded. and i have transient fortitude and narrow minded. plus it says armor increase at 507 percent and it is 407% when i go and let myself get the damage. things seem more messed up. just checked damage seems to match the ability window. but the defensive ability of vex ward is at the wrong percent so please make the 407% armor increase actually shown by the buff icon when in a mission match the 507% armor increase labeled in the ability window. 

DE should revert all changes to Limbo to old Limbo, because this new reworked Limbo is equally as useless and infinitely more annoying than pre-reworked Limbo

Total failed rework.

Now I'm dreading the Oberon rework. Given DE track record with rework on Ash and Limbo, we can rest assured that they will mess up

22 hours ago, HolyDemon00 said:

DE should revert all changes to Limbo to old Limbo, because this new reworked Limbo is equally as useless and infinitely more annoying than pre-reworked Limbo

Total failed rework.

Now I'm dreading the Oberon rework. Given DE track record with rework on Ash and Limbo, we can rest assured that they will mess up

Limbo rework is fine, playerbase just needs to learn to stop whining.

Frost, Hydroid, Inaros, Mag, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Titania, and Trinity can all to some degree impair somebody else's ability to kill things. Banshee, Ember, Equinox, Mesa, and Saryn can all map nuke before you can find anything to shoot. Mirage, Nekros, Octavia, and Vauban all have obnoxious/distracting visual effects. Unfortunately for Limbo, it's a meme to complain about Limbo and so the complaining will continue until he's nerfed so hard nobody wants to play him. Which is a shame because he's fun.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nyx Changes:

• Nyx's Assimilate Augment for Absorb no longer Absorbs Friendly Fire.

Base nyx's absorb can technically be worse than assimilate now

You reverted a bug fix because people were complaining about it too much, when in reality a better solution would have been to rework the friendly fire mechanic on absorb in general so it was less of a problem for both assimilate and base absorb.

Edited by Soup2504

Now if the dev's can go back to limbo again and fix the way stasis affects damage done by other players it might make me want to play with limbo in the team.... I don't want to be forced to move to melee just to kill stuff inside limbo's stasis and with the rework the odds are we're going to get a LOT more stasis builds.   Personally I'd just stasis to act like vaubans bastille does, ie sticks them in one spot, so we can still kill stuff like normal. 

I tried my limbo with it's nuke build and I can do a nuke up to around level 30 grineer 'grunts' (couldn't be bothered to test all enemies) without worrying about them getting too close which is imo fine, after that it still does damage but you also have to contend with enemies attacking you because if you build for duration you have a long time to wait for the damage to increase due to decreased size of the dome.  So you basically have to 'balance' everything which is nicer than basically making a build that nukes everything that pretty much everyone was doing.

@[DE]RebeccaI do have one question... are the dev's now going to look at the Cataclysmic Continuum augment because to me it seems like it might actually be counter productive to use it because of the way the new cataclysm has damage relating to size of the dome.  Before due to the fixed damage on popping the dome it didn't matter how long it stayed up for but now the damage is proportional to it's size.  

25 minutes ago, Meentlegen said:

EXACTLY, Now you see the issue with stasis right now that everyone wants fixed, have it ONLY affect Limbo. He's not useless because of this, he's just a hinderance on allies who primarily use guns. 

Imo as a limbo master. I use 2 to prep. Cast my 4 then use my 3 to surge eveyone. Then i cut my 4 off. So i can have a split crowd of enemies and my allies arent really effect by the rift (or stasis) except for a few seconds. And splits a crowd for me to handle and ease the mob on my allies. The only problem i encounter is when two limbo's are at play. His cataclysmic will take every out of the rift if he uses it and cuts it on my foes. Also of my stasis ability is disable but his is active. His stasis affects me and my weapon and enemies just as my stasis would effect him. Its chaotic when your plans are altered by another limbo. I hope for a solution to this but if not then i'll deal with it.

Edit: as i saw the previous post. The cataclysmic continuum is counter productive for limbo's new 4. Its only useful if you just plan on stasis and surge abilities. But for a 4 build. Its useless.

Edited by BlueTunicLink

2 minutes ago, -F3D-Carnage said:

finally fix on chroma doing negative damage,or zero damage i hope,i can finally use some weapons after this fix.

unfortunatly they messed up the numbers on chromas vex armor. says 507% armor in ability screen shows 407% on ability buff icon when actualy active during a mission. and then i compare unmodded and modded (i have transient fortitued on) and the dagmage increase goes 253% modded and 275% unmodded. so tell me they fixed chroma?

5 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

unfortunatly they messed up the numbers on chromas vex armor. says 507% armor in ability screen shows 407% on ability buff icon when actualy active during a mission. and then i compare unmodded and modded (i have transient fortitued on) and the dagmage increase goes 253% modded and 275% unmodded. so tell me they fixed chroma?

Well the first part is explained in the notes.

• Updated the Ability screen and HUD buff numbers to be consistent with other powers. Functionally they remain exactly the same; they just start at 0% instead of 100%.

Just seems that the fix as not done fully.

Edited by Airwolfen

1 hour ago, tsubasakuroi said:

;_;7

Thank you revert team.

We, the Nyx fans of Warframe, salute you for listening to your community DE!

;_;7

While I believe that Nyx still needs love, thank you for this DE. I really am happy about it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed inconsistent alternate Skins naming (Prisma Gorgon is now Gorgon Prisma etc).

Just like the "Detron Mara" I'll keep calling it Mara Detron, and all the prisma weapons I'll still be calling Prisma Gorgon, Tetra, and etc.

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

Well the first part is explained in the notes.

• Updated the Ability screen and HUD buff numbers to be consistent with other powers. Functionally they remain exactly the same; they just start at 0% instead of 100%.

that doesn't sound like the explaination for the numbers being wonky. mind you  i am comparing the percents on vex armor and saying the percent on the armor buff icon for is lower then the the defense increase percent in the ability screen. and then i am also talking about the damage increase if i put on transient fortitude on is lower then the unmodded damage increase.

damage increase for vex armor 275% with no transient fortitude. 

damage icrease for vex armor 253% with transient fortitude.

armor buff for vex armor on ability screem 507%.

armor buff for vex armor on buff icon during a mission at max is 407% meaning that vex armor is not consistent with its own power discryption.