Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Woo Chroma fixes! (hopefully :tongue:)

Also, the Conclave changes look nice, buuut

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Conclave Changes

• Limbo’s Metronome cloak ends in if you fire/cast ability/take a pickup in Conclave.

something isn't right here lol

EDIT: Initial tests show Chroma is still dealing more damage than intended (presumably tied to elemental damage mods, as they have been the culprits so far). Screencaps are showing over 10x unbuffed damage while at 427% Fury (244% total power strength), but I'll take better pics in a controlled environment later.

Edited by Vyrndragon
stuff and things

3 minutes ago, Meentlegen said:

Please don't nerf Chroma

Please don't nerf Chroma

Please don't make my precious dragon useless. 

Welp, he's getting nerfed. And since the Sarpa "bug" wasn't fixed in this hotfix I'm guessing it's an intended nerf as well.

Edited by Naizuri

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

t some point in Chroma's future we will need to revisit and use ideal methods for his Abilities

Hopefully this includes making his 3 other elemental builds not completely and totally suck quite so much.

10 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

JV fixed yet?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed issues with players being forcefully extracted from The Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict trial.

probably the most jv fixes we will get for awhile

Edited by Wevi

1 minute ago, Leodegrance said:

Can you elaborate further on this future Chroma review?  It sounds like a nerf and I can't say I like the sound of that.  How much are we talking about?

we will inform you well in advance when Chroma is under review

Nice long list of fixes, thank you.

Could you fix the chat bug that locks the interface, requiring alt-f4 and restart? I have to restart Warframe 8x a day, which is getting old.

Door bugs...

... and the ability to disable ambient sounds in dojo/ship without turning off sound effects and chat notification?

... and overlay map scale/bounds?

Edited by chrisx1125

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Limbo Changes:

• Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
  • Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.

giphy.gif

Thanks for nothing [DE]Lay! Keep up the "good" work with your nerfs/re-nerfs,I thought AMD would excel in nonsense with their 5xx REBRANdeon series.

Edited by Forever_StorM

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Limbo Changes:

• Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
  • Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.

aaaaaand he's useless again thank god I restraint from formaing him