Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, NeloAngelicus said:

So now limbo needs to spam more to kill? what is the point then?

The point is that now he's less viable for one-shotting everyone, the energy it'd take to kill a group instantly with cataclysm is now much much higher, and would take a lot longer to do. 

Thanks for Chroma/Nyx/Banshee Fix/Buff...

And Praise to The Lotus for Limbo Soft Nerf, the Cataclysm Endless Nukes give me seizure, especially multiple Limbo's boom the Screen with Bright/Neon color Cataclysm Bombing.

P/S : I pass out last week, and my parents drive me to the nearby clinic. Thanks Limbo..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

wow so many people that can't read, or just don't read, and then go into game in region and cry cry cry lol, "chroma being nerfed" is everywhere in region, i have to assume people are either stupid and can't read or just plain dumb and don't understand what they read, now its the proliferation of bs facts that will consume region til next patch :)

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nyx's Assimilate Augment for Absorb no longer Absorbs Friendly Fire.

Thanks for the changes, but i'd really like to see the base ability changed aswell, since it's fuel for griefings. I'd prefer the friendly fire being completely removed more than in being griefing fuel.

Alternatively, it would be nice if you could hold the crouch or sprint button to activate the friendly fire. That way you will have a lot more control over it.

Just now, OctaviaPrime said:

No PvE Zenith buffs, but you even nerf if for conclave? I appreciate that Nyx is usable again, but I feel like the Zenith needs PvE buffs to even be worth the 500 day cost.

this

Ah well... Nothing regarding Zenith and its stats, not even Rivens? I mean, while it was expected that the gun most likely won't get any attention due to nothing «special» about it, I still had my hope it will be looked at. How comes that a weapon required 500 days isn't that great as a 300 days one? Sigh... :(

All my desire to get Zenith gone «POOF» when the stats and mechanics were revealed.

edit:

Zenistar:

• September 26, 2016: became available.
  • September 29, 2016: Added a buff-icon and timer for the Zenistar's disc projectile.

Zenith:

• April 15, 2017: became available.
  • April 20, 2017: Fixed an issue with the Azima and Zenith doing more damage than intended in Conclave.

That's pretty cruel.

Edited by Thundervision

1 minute ago, JesterTheNight said:

43:15

"Going from #1 to #13" does not tell me squat because rankings are not hard, crunchy numbers. Getting first place by a minute is a far cry from getting first place by a millisecond... they're both first, but it doesn't give the full picture...

Its kinda sad to see how many just use Limbo solely for the nuke potential of Cataclysm but didn't even bother at all to understand the frame and now calls him dead.

Glad to see the Nyx change though.

Edited by Hieracon

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Chroma Changes:

• Fixed an issue where Chroma would deal no damage with Vex Armor active. While this may sound like a simple fix, if you're a Chroma user please read on!
  • Solving Vex Armor actually takes as back to Chroma's beginning. On original power creation, we used some less-than-ideal calculation methods to create Scorn and Fury's effects. If you are an avid Chroma user, you probably know the power maximizing this ability brings. At some point in Chroma's future we will need to revisit and use ideal methods for his Abilities; we will inform you well in advance when Chroma is under review. As you may or may not know, Oberon is currently under review at this time!
  • Updated the Ability screen and HUD buff numbers to be consistent with other powers. Functionally they remain exactly the same; they just start at 0% instead of 100%.

Limbo Changes:

• Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
  • Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.

Nyx Changes:

• Nyx's Assimilate Augment for Absorb no longer Absorbs Friendly Fire.

Banshee Changes:

• Fixed a bug that would cause Banshee's Silence to last longer depending on your frame-rate (approximately 5% longer at 60 FPS, 30% longer at 30 FPS).
  • Buffed Silence's base Duration to 10/15/20/30 (20% at max rank) which now matches Sonar so you can cast them in tandem.

Image result for clap gif

5 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

Its kinda sad to see how many just use Limbo solely for the nuke potential of Cataclysm but didn't even bother at all to understand the frame and now calls him dead.

100% agree, the rift bomb was useful but not at all what limbo excels at, it just goes to show how most the player base just wants easy kill ability's they can just stand around and spam rather then actual intense gameplay, limbo still works great at every single mission including those that people relied on rift bomb for, its just mainly "kids" that *@##$ and moan about everything that changes, those that actually play warframe alot will test themselves and see its fine as is

The people upset over rift bomb changes are same people that sit and rely on tonkor so yeah :)

Edited by xXHobbitXx

35 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Limbo Changes:

• Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
  • Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.

1AJtLZL.jpg

Good, this change should end the LazyFrame 2.0 issue. Now, to work on Stasis and prevent it from freezing allies projectiles and forcing teammates into Melee.