Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Emperrier said:

Or build your own group. Really, I'm not picky. But whining at DE to ruin characters because you find playing with them annoying is asinine.

It's not ruining if this one specific buff that isn't entirely a buff to others only affects you, that's just playing through your strengths and not inhibiting your allies' ability to play. 

Lol they did it again:creating/changing something into an good thing is again bad (why did DE such an afford to make Limbo useable and then make him again weak,i mean not so useable...). Some of those crying uuuuh i only can press 4 people have reached there goal.

Question to DE : Do you really think about the stuff you change? I ask because it is now quit a lot things that you have changed cause players use weapons/frames a.s.o. ... on an way you do not think of or to much. I also ask because if the upcoming changes to oberon. Better not touch him cause you had to nerf him again ^^  ;-p

Rip again Limbo. It was nice to have you as an short friend ^^

BTW :there is a lot of sarkasm in my msg, do not take it to seriously.

And to those 2k or 3k post junkies in the forum that always type DE wants to hear. Do not make the afford to type something to my comment, cause i ignore people like you ^^ only critisiscm will change something

Edited by NaturalBornStoned

Welcome back, Termi-Nyx.

The perfectly invulnerable infinitely-scaling battlefield-altering goddess herself returns to her full glory right as the latest Icarus (Limbo) is shot back down to earthen nichehood. 

Limbo, like so many before him, just showed how bigoted the playerbase is to change. If things are powerful already, they cry if they get changed (nerfed). If any power appears where it wasn't before, it's op and they demand it be nerfed (they don't bother to consider what already exists before crying 'op!'). Everything new, everything revisited, experiences this phenomenon, more often not from the allegations being true, but simply from a lack of perspective on the critics' part. We have tons of incredibly powerful options already, and they're completely forgotten every single time the seabass-mouthed youtubers flap their festering noise-holes about anything powerful under the current events spotlight. 

I won't miss Nuke-bo, (L-bomb, Lim-bomb, etc), but it's irksome to see this needless behavior time and again. 

Just now, Meentlegen said:

It's not ruining if this one specific buff that isn't entirely a buff to others only affects you, that's just playing through your strengths and not inhibiting your allies' ability to play. 

Some times when I'm playing Mesa on Defense, Mobile Defense, and Interception, I take virtually all the kills. I have to consciously remember to leave 4 and move around just to not get flagged AFK. Please DE, nerf Peacemaker, it's sincerely inhibiting my allies' ability to play.

1 minute ago, SpaceBad said:

Welcome back, Termi-Nyx.

The perfectly invulnerable infinitely-scaling battlefield-altering goddess herself returns to her full glory right as the latest Icarus (Limbo) is shot back down to earthen nichehood. 

Limbo, like so many before him, just showed how bigoted the playerbase is to change. If things are powerful already, they cry if they get changed (nerfed). If any power appears where it wasn't before, it's op and they demand it be nerfed (they don't bother to consider what already exists before crying 'op!'). Everything new, everything revisited, experiences this phenomenon, more often not from the allegations being true, but simply from a lack of perspective on the critics' part. We have tons of incredibly powerful options already, and they're completely forgotten every single time the seabass-mouthed youtubers flap their festering noise-holes about anything powerful under the current events spotlight. 

I won't miss Nuke-bo, (L-bomb, Lim-bomb, etc), but it's irksome to see this needless behavior time and again. 

Yes i too did ask for the nerf for the catabomb, but i wanted something which was non spammable. like a timer for the void and after its met you can collapse it dealing damage. But instead they just nerf it all to random damage which makes limbo as useful as a chocolate teapot.

3 minutes ago, NaturalBornStoned said:

Lol they did it again:creating/changing something into an good thing is again bad (why did DE such an afford to make Limbo useable and then make him again weak,i mean not so useable...). Some of those crying uuuuh i only can press 4 people have reached there goal.

Question to DE : Do you really think about the stuff you change? I ask because it is now quit a lot things that you have changed cause players use weapons/frames a.s.o. ... on an way you do not think of or to much. I also ask because if the upcoming changes to oberon. Better not touch him cause you had to nerf him again ^^  ;-p

Rip again Limbo. It was nice to have you as an short friend ^^

BTW :there is a lot of sarkasm in my msg, do not take it to seriously.

Again, it's people like you who don't understand that there needs to be some method of challenge to the game. The game isn't going to babysit you, and you're not going to one-shot everything just because you can press 4 twice with one specific frame, how is this so lost to you people? 

1 minute ago, Emperrier said:

Some times when I'm playing Mesa on Defense, Mobile Defense, and Interception, I take virtually all the kills. I have to consciously remember to leave 4 and move around just to not get flagged AFK. Please DE, nerf Peacemaker, it's sincerely inhibiting my allies' ability to play.

lol what, not nearly the same thing as rendering all your allies' guns useless.  

Also I've never been flagged as AFK with peacemakers because I've never used them for longer than a minute. If you think that's the only upside to Mesa, well, you're not getting the full potential out of her. 

Again, it's people like you who don't understand that there needs to be some method of challenge to the game. The game isn't going to babysit you, and you're not going to one-shot everything just because you can press 4 twice with one specific frame, how is this so lost to you people? 

Meentlegen, seems you sir or madam are the one with issues here. We are saying the nerf given has made the limbo effectively useless not the oh no we lost our catabomb, because just like the sayrn, mesa and many other frames which get the nerf bat there is always a work around to get the same kind of damage, but in limbos case this isnt here. Its been totally screwed.

Was nice to finally try out Chroma with functioning vex armor, decided to give him a try a little while ago only to find my strun wraith did less damage at full buff vs unbuffed.

However a change that still needs addressing if I may, the Panthera's projectiles still only bounce off enemies if shred or other punch through is applied.

This didn't touch Stasis.

Please DE. All Limbomb had to do was press 4 twice, but Mesa only needs to press 4 once. Patch this sick filth.

Just now, MogTheMagnificent said:

Meentlegen, seems you sir or madam are the one with issues here. We are saying the nerf given has made the limbo effectively useless not the oh no we lost our catabomb, because just like the sayrn, mesa and many other frames which get the nerf bat there is always a work around to get the same kind of damage, but in limbos case this isnt here. Its been totally screwed.

You're the one thinking a nerf to his catabomb renders Limbo useless, which is oh-so-far from the truth. 

Uh, no? Averages are never random. They're averages, a cut amount based on an already-existing number or numbers.

Lol do statistics - averages are random based on a random amount. there will be no mean mode or median calculations it will be set number of entity in a void bubble and a random number generator will take care of the damage dealt based on the total hitpoints of the group.

Just now, Emperrier said:

This didn't touch Stasis.

Please DE. All Limbomb had to do was press 4 twice, but Mesa only needs to press 4 once. Patch this sick filth.

Let's see, one character generates 4 energy a second just by rolling and can easily get the energy required to briefly blow up everything in the game, meanwhile the other needs to actually scavenge for energy and distribute it evenly for a quick few seconds of clearing that may or may not kill something and is based off what secondary mods you're using.  

Hmmm...

You're the one thinking a nerf to his catabomb renders Limbo useless, which is oh-so-far from the truth. 

Again no you must go back and read, the catabomb is needed for limbo to get out of a sticky situation, i mean literally limbo now has no valid way of doing enough damage to clear the mobs out of his void bubble.  I would want a Timer based on the void bubble being active for the amount of damage given when it collapses , this would stop spammers but at the same time please those like me who want to deal damage after that bubble drops.

1 minute ago, Meentlegen said:

From my experience most 'allies'' guns are about as useful as discount off-brand supersoakers whose streams peter off about 2 feet out because they have some kind of moral vendetta against forma'ing their stuff. Not much of a loss there. :\

Just now, MogTheMagnificent said:

Again no you must go back and read, the catabomb is needed for limbo to get out of a sticky situation, i mean literally limbo now has no valid way of doing enough damage to clear the mobs out of his void bubble.  I would want a Timer based on the void bubble being active for the amount of damage given when it collapses , this would stop spammers but at the same time please those like me who want to deal damage after that bubble drops.

It's really not. You want to get out of a sticky situation? Press 4, press 2, go absolutely insane. A much more preferable and fun way to play than "Oh man oh no too many things too much information press 4 twice pls" 

2 minutes ago, MogTheMagnificent said:

Lol do statistics - averages are random based on a random amount. there will be no mean mode or median calculations it will be set number of entity in a void bubble and a random number generator will take care of the damage dealt based on the total hitpoints of the group.

that is not what the average is... total health/number of units.

no RNG required.