Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No arsenal fragment

(PSN)Miyamotoo65

As the title says there is no arsenal fragment for me. When I completed the quest the ai kept promoting me to activate it but I was in able to and could not move forward. Restarting the game I was able to move forward but still no fragment. Now all missions are finished and I'm not sure how to fix this as I can't move forward tell I do. 

I am also having this problem, somewhere along the main quest i got glitched and had to restart due to ordis telling me to install a segment i didn't have. I havent been able to access the arsenal yet and ive compeleted vors prize, i also spent money to buy a new warframe and no luck after that either which is really annoying. I'm almost positive it's because i picked volt to start my friend who picked excalibur had access to her arsenal very early on. I hope this problem gets fixed soon it's kinda sad i spent money on a warframe i can't even equip :/ 

Edited by (PS4)captain_pizza_

Ive looked around some people say restart but that didnt work for me, also I've heard that entering a clan dojo then returning to your ship fixes it but im not able to try that. I'm not too confident that would work either

Also I've just realized i can't even leave earth because i need to equip 2 mods to my warframe to do so......

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling still nothing, i continue to check this thread hoping for something. I just hope the next update will fix this.

Also I'm not trying to hate on the devs I'm sure they work hard on the game I'm just upset i can't equip my new warframe 

• 1 month later...