Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you think is the best warframe+weapon combo?

Tokugawa_Albo

I know there are warframes that their abilities can be improved with the weapons you have, for example the 4 of mesa is afected by the mods in the secondary. But, i am sure that are a lot of combos of weapon+warframe.

For me the best can be Mesa+Dual Toxocist, or Altas+War.

Wath is your opinion of that?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

I find myself using Ash and Zarr for any kind of endurance run, and for just normal missions I normally bring Nova and Tigris Prime.

That's an interesting choice, and a more interesting use of it. What make Ash Zarr a good combo, and what makes it better the Nova Tigris for endurance? 

my fav atm is Ivara in constant prowl with navigator on a zenistar disk 

mag with her bubbles and a high ROF crit staticor with triple elemental combo, look out for that nasty riven If you can

Mesa with the new Pandero for peace maker but dont use a riven if u have one coz it will not apply to peace maker

melee banshee on negative range and moderate duration with a crit slash/viral lesion ( this one in combination with her sonar scales 1000 times better than Loki)

Frost with a vaykor hek, jat kittag, and sonicor is my main go to for all that glorious cc. It works very nicely with his kit for slowing, stopping, and pushing enemies back. Prevents unneeded bubble casting, helps allow a bit more varied frame builds, and just generally works for annoying enemy situations.

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

That's an interesting choice, and a more interesting use of it. What make Ash Zarr a good combo, and what makes it better the Nova Tigris for endurance? 

Ash and Zarr is good because Zarr has a high status chance and insane damage so i can put viral on the zarr and ash can strip the armor on anything, and Ash has invisibility so he doesn't get hit which is really nice, and it is just really fun. Also, there is nothing to say that Nova Tigris is bad for endurance, I just die really fast at high levels with Nova cuz I always manage to get stuck on something while moving :p. They are both really solid choices, I just prefer Ash and Zarr because of the combo of not geting hit, stripping armor and half their health, and doing insane damage with zarr. 

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Nova and Tigris prime. 

Not only can the Tigris prime fully charge antimatter drop in a double tap, but the slowed down enemies are easy targets 

Try one tap, but yea  love this combo. Before Tigris Prime I never used to use Antimatter Drop, now its on par with my use of MP. 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Ash and Zarr is good because Zarr has a high status chance and insane damage so i can put viral on the zarr and ash can strip the armor on anything, and Ash has invisibility so he doesn't get hit which is really nice, and it is just really fun. Also, there is nothing to say that Nova Tigris is bad for endurance, I just die really fast at high levels with Nova cuz I always manage to get stuck on something while moving :p. They are both really solid choices, I just prefer Ash and Zarr because of the combo of not geting hit, stripping armor and half their health, and doing insane damage with zarr. 

Need to give the Zarr another look, but boy that self damage is cruel. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Try one tap, but yea  love this combo. Before Tigris Prime I never used to use Antimatter Drop, now its on par with my use of MP. 

One shot (of the duplex) doesn't do it for me, might be because I haven't maxed my damage mods. 

8 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

One shot (of the duplex) doesn't do it for me, might be because I haven't maxed my damage mods. 

Yea, just one shot does it when maxed. The bubble maxes out at 50,000, and 100% status build (all four dual stat mods), plus primed point blank, and slash mods gives you well over 50,000 damage per shell. So satisfying to watch everything just melt. mwahaaaa.

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero