Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #161: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

h9F5Pl7.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are playing with fire as they use the trusty Randomizer to equip them for a Sortie battle! Join the fun and put your Arsenal to the test!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, see the winners of the Tenno Egg-spression contest, and don’t miss your chance at another Banshee Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, April 20th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

10 minutes ago, EteriasuNatsu said:

Can anyone help me? It's the first time i try to watch this, how do we participate in this? What to do to be eligible to get prizes :) ?

go to twitch.tv/warframe, make sure you have an account on twitch.tv and tune in at 7:00pm EST

Just now, EteriasuNatsu said:

i only need to be online to be eligible? :) 

you need to be logged into twitch and have the stream open to be eligible. You dont even need to speak in the chat, no matter how many people tell you your chances of winning are higher is you spam "plat" during the plat giveaways lol

42 minutes ago, EteriasuNatsu said:

Can anyone help me? It's the first time i try to watch this, how do we participate in this? What to do to be eligible to get prizes :) ?

Along with what @shadow0727 posted,  you also need to be following the warfare channel. Prime Time is especially fun to watch, I watch mainly for the fan art and fan suggestions section.