Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Nitain as Invasion Reward?

rc1309

Not sure if this is a new idea or not (probably isn't), but considering how rare nitain is and given the invasion reward pool, why not put nitain into that pool?

Nitain would still be pretty rare since it has all the vandal/wraith parts, and compound resources - e.g. Mutagen Mass, Fieldron, etc. - to out compete to be an invasion reward.

I would say yes. That would be cool. 

+1

26 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Nitain is serving it's purpose. You already have access to 4+ every day, more access to it will just mean the costs for future builds that need it will go up.

Nitain is an awful system. For someone like me who can't play twenty-four seven, building anything that requires nitain is a headache and annoying.

I've managed to catch one in the last two days, which is ridiculous. 

Honestly, it's just a really bad system and there is really no reason for nitain to be this limited.

I don't know why DE wants to hinder our progress this much. For me, when ever a new item is released and requires nitain, it just ruins all the joy of getting it. 

And you can't really just say that futures costs will go up. We don't know this. Don't just makes assumptions about what would happen. Mutagen mass, fieldron, etc are achievable through invasions and items that require them still aren't absurd by any means. Just because DE makes it easier to get a resource doesn't mean that the required amount to build items requiring it HAS to go up.