Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltace Telos, They ruined it!!!

(XBOX)GlobePanda40520

20 hours ago, BrokenBullet said:

It's better than just the Spam 2 win meta. Same thing with Ash's Bladestorm. Spamming slide attack and stealing kills from other players? That`s not fun. Don`t complain about something that was going to get nerfed.

lol a meso complaining about stealing kills ...

i watched a video on yt about killing level 100 juggernaunt int 5 secs

so if something needs to be nerfed its mesa

6 minutes ago, ShardYT said:

lol a meso complaining about stealing kills ...

i watched a video on yt about killing level 100 juggernaunt int 5 secs

so if something needs to be nerfed its mesa

Seriously these guys whine about killsteal in a coop game. There are many OP loadouts and enemies in this game. DE needs to decide:

They continue the nerf tracks and alienate the old playerbase alomg with many farmers

OR

They start to buff up all the weak and useless gear and give us additional harder nodes so the powerful gear finally finds its place.

52 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Seriously these guys whine about killsteal in a coop game. There are many OP loadouts and enemies in this game. DE needs to decide:

They continue the nerf tracks and alienate the old playerbase alomg with many farmers

OR

They start to buff up all the weak and useless gear and give us additional harder nodes so the powerful gear finally finds its place.

This is not about not getting top kills, it's about not getting kills at all.

Tigris Prime is one of the top weapons. And yet you don't see anyone complaining about it. Reason? Guy with Tigris won't instakill everything in large radius.

3 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I hope your matches will gonna be filled with rainbow color simulor mirages.

Seriously, you are happy that a good weapon had become a piece of trash? Whats wrong with you?

Would you be happy if you would come home only to see your computer got downgraded to win98 levels because it was unfair you had much better one than your neighboors?

Yes. I hated those weapons. (SURPRISE!!!) Everyone just spamed those eyecandy weapons to oblivion.. you know some people plays this game on max settings... the other reason was the peoples useing these CONSTANTLY broke windows on corpus tiles. It was infuriating after a week or so. So yes Im realy happy that I don't see them ever again. 

Gotta love your butthurt tho :D

tumblr_nmgt94Ez6u1rte447o1_500.gif

Edited by Askell91

5 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

This is not about not getting top kills, it's about not getting kills at all.

Tigris Prime is one of the top weapons. And yet you don't see anyone complaining about it. Reason? Guy with Tigris won't instakill everything in large radius.

Okay atleast compare it to a melee weapon please.

The atterax from what i heard is able to do the same as the telos boltor. Yesterday i seen someone using the lecta with the same macro build the telos used spin to win throught the entire map. You know how many people complained about it? None.

But lets forget about that for a minute.

Do you think this nerf was deserved when they could decrease the wave damage, change slash into puncture on waves, fixate the wave damage, make the weapon unable to use maiming strike, etc?

There were many options how to balance this weapon but they gone with the idea to destroy it.

2 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Yes. I hated those weapons. (SURPRISE!!!) Everyone just spamed those eyecandy weapons to oblivion.. you know some people plays this game on max settings... the other reason was the peoples useing these CONSTANTLY broke windows on corpus tiles. It was infuriating after a week or so. So yes Im realy happy that I don't see them ever again. 

Gotta love your butthurt tho :D

tumblr_nmgt94Ez6u1rte447o1_500.gif

Ofcourse im angry and i dont even used those weapons.

Im one of those rare guys on the forums who want to see balancing.

But why am i even try to argue with you g1451179018195115985.jpg

since i have a better chance to make an intelligent conversation with it.

23 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Okay atleast compare it to a melee weapon please.

The atterax from what i heard is able to do the same as the telos boltor. Yesterday i seen someone using the lecta with the same macro build the telos used spin to win throught the entire map. You know how many people complained about it? None.

But lets forget about that for a minute.

Do you think this nerf was deserved when they could decrease the wave damage, change slash into puncture on waves, fixate the wave damage, make the weapon unable to use maiming strike, etc?

There were many options how to balance this weapon but they gone with the idea to destroy it.

As soon as every second mission someone will use it people will complain. And when DE decides it's used too much they will nerf it.

But honestly, I doubt Lecta will get close to Boltace in terms of brokeness. Telos was broken because slash procs are extremely deadly, regardless of level. Lecta can't even proc slash. Maybe Atterax will be new closer but it isn't guaranteed to proc slash.

As for Boltace, I can't use weapon because I sold it. I have no idea if it's still useful or not. Same story with Synoid. Right now I'm happy I don't see Boltace macro or miramulor at majority of games.

27 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Ofcourse im angry and i dont even used those weapons.

Im one of those rare guys on the forums who want to see balancing.

But why am i even try to argue with you g1451179018195115985.jpg

since i have a better chance to make an intelligent conversation with it.

37 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

I hope your matches will gonna be filled with rainbow color simulor mirages.

Seriously, you are happy that a good weapon had become a piece of trash? Whats wrong with you?

Would you be happy if you would come home only to see your computer got downgraded to win98 levels because it was unfair you had much better one than your neighboors?

That intellect of yours is oozing out of your words :'D.

2-17.gif

Edited by Askell91

Just now, Slaviar said:

As soon as every second mission someone will use it people will complain. And when DE decides it's used too much they will nerf it.

But honestly, I doubt Lecta will get close to Boltace in terms of brokeness. Telos was broken because slash procs are extremely deadly, regardless of level. Lecta can't even proc slash. Maybe Atterax will be new closer but it isn't guaranteed to proc slash.

As for Boltace, I can't use weapon because I sold it. I have no idea if it's still useful or not. Same story with Synoid. Right now I'm happy I don't see Boltace macro or miramulor at majority of games.

Well i can tell you how it works now.

The first spin vacuums enemies close to you. The second spin ragdolls them away in random directions while dealing flat 100 damage(not increaseable blast or impact),the ragdoll is fast enough to push enemies away before the boltace could hit them physically and to top this the whole effect has 6 sec cooldown.

Practically useless.

37 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Well i can tell you how it works now.

The first spin vacuums enemies close to you. The second spin ragdolls them away in random directions while dealing flat 100 damage(not increaseable blast or impact),the ragdoll is fast enough to push enemies away before the boltace could hit them physically and to top this the whole effect has 6 sec cooldown.

Practically useless.

Are you forced to ragdoll them away or is it a choice?

59 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

Its forced. You either ragdoll or wait 8 sec for the cooldown to go away, you can perform other attacks but since tonfas are designed for slide attack you will lose a lot of damage while you wait.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

5 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Its forced. You either ragdoll or wait 8 sec for the cooldown to go away.

I mean, can you kill pulled mobs using normal strikes after first slide attack? Because it doesn't sound like you are forced to slide again when you pull mobs.

Just now, Slaviar said:

I mean, can you kill pulled mobs using normal strikes after first slide attack? Because it doesn't sound like you are forced to slide again when you pull mobs.

It only affects the slide attack, so yes you can attack them normally but the vacuum keep enemies "stunned" for less than 1 sec. Its dangerous to use in higher level or on squishy frames now.

3 hours ago, Traxadel said:

In English, please.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black

Like how a certain weapon or optimized build hampers the functionality of other team mates in battle, so does the negative ideology and perception of those that project them unto others is a detriment.

So the weapon was nerfed. It was cancerous and ruined people's fun prior to the nerf. But your response in saying that you're glad it was nerfed without taking into account that lovers of the weapon prior to the nerf took a hit on their fun, is also cancerous.

Therefore, cancer begets cancer. Don't get above yourself thinking that your statement has a justifiable clean slate.

1 hour ago, Slaviar said:

On the first slide to vacuum, if you make initisl contact with an enemy with your Telos Boltace you will deal the full slide attack damage on that enemy on weapon contact. The same can be said with the follow-up slide except with a ragdoll mechanic. All of this on a cooldown when, during the heat of battle, you are semi-unaware what type of CC you're going to perform given the situation (regardless of the blue/red Stormpath icon blatantly shown on the above right, left to your shields/health).

Overall, the reworked mechanic feels inconsistent in practice and is quite lanky when performing the slide and optimizing on the weapon's CC mechanic. It really needs a rework/retouch in removing the ragdoll mechanic and cooldown

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

On the first slide to vacuum, if you make initisl contact with an enemy with your Telos Boltace you will deal the full slide attack damage on that enemy on weapon contact. The same can be said with the follow-up slide except with a ragdoll mechanic. All of this on a cooldown when, during the heat of battle, you are semi-unaware what type of CC you're going to perform given the situation (regardless of the blue/red Stormpath icon blatantly shown on the above right, left to your shields/health).

Overall, the reworked mechanic feels inconsistent in practice and is quite lanky when performing the slide and optimizing on the weapon's CC mechanic. It really needs a rework/retouch in removing the ragdoll mechanic and cooldown

Seems like vacuum itself is good idea but execution is bad.

On 4/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, BrokenBullet said:

It's better than just the Spam 2 win meta. Same thing with Ash's Bladestorm. Spamming slide attack and stealing kills from other players? That`s not fun. Don`t complain about something that was going to get nerfed.

We don't even have to complain for it to get nerfed. Apparently they fixed of my old go to weapons. #Redeem the Redeemer. 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)salovel1991 said:

We don't even have to complain for it to get nerfed. Apparently they fixed of my old go to weapons. #Redeem the Redeemer. 

It took them 2 years to make sound for it arent you happy now you can hear its magnificient shot sounds as they alert every grunt near you?

20 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The nerf took a hit on their fun, is also cancerous.

Therefore, cancer begets cancer. Don't get above yourself thinking that your statement has a justifiable clean slate.

This game already took from me over 4 years and I am ready for such changes every second hotfix, it doesn't bother me anymore. 

For Telos lovers, sell it, it's garbage now. Find a new spamming weapon and this time, try without article effects.

Edited by Traxadel

On 4/20/2017 at 3:31 PM, (Xbox One)GlobePanda40520 said:

Dear Lotus,

What have you done to my Boltace Telos???

You just take away my pleasure to cut enemy at range with some violent spinning attack.

Please guys, tell me what do you think of the new "Fake" Boltage telos.

A Maxim from the Arbiters of Hexis.

Telos Boltace.