Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltace Telos, They ruined it!!!

(XBOX)GlobePanda40520

On 4/20/2017 at 1:39 PM, BrokenBullet said:

It's better than just the Spam 2 win meta. Same thing with Ash's Bladestorm. Spamming slide attack and stealing kills from other players? That`s not fun. Don`t complain about something that was going to get nerfed.

There are way more weapons that can spin to win. The issue is Maiming Strike not individual weapons.

Edited by -InV-igo95862

57 minutes ago, -InV-igo95862 said:

There are way more weapons that can spin to win. The issue is Maiming Strike not individual weapons.

I wonder how many players would have pushed the nerf if the particle effect could be turned on just by ticking an option in the settings menu.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

The new Telos Boltace crowd control perks are cool, but the 5 second cooldown per usage is a little bit much. Reduce that to 3 seconds, otherwise Telos Boltace did need a nerf as it outclassed the majority of melee weapons without even trying.

It would be more useful without cooldown(pocket inaros).

Well it not really outclassed them without trying. You had to get maiming strike and build it around slash procs to make it useful.

26 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Well it not really outclassed them without trying. You had to get maiming strike and build it around slash procs to make it useful.

Tbqh the main form of damage for the Telos Boltace is now directly from the tonfas themselves making contact with the enemy. The wave(s) do extremely minute damage. Even with Primed Reach, melee contact on the slide attack looks and feels like it's within melee contact range, so it's not the mass mob killer that it once was. Whips and the Orthos Prime will fair better with a ranged slide melee game.

Personally, complete removal of the cooldown and the secondary slide mechanic that ragdolls enemies, as well as making the first slide mechanic able to break boxes, would be a great start in buffing the weapon from its current state. As it stands now, the creativity in the weapon's mechanics juxtaposes from a good and simple form factor that players could use on the field without frustration.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:31 PM, (Xbox One)GlobePanda40520 said:

Dear Lotus,

What have you done to my Boltace Telos???

You just take away my pleasure to cut enemy at range with some violent spinning attack.

Please guys, tell me what do you think of the new "Fake" Boltage telos.

A Maxim from the Arbiters of Hexis.

Good luck. This is the den of the whine babies....

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, Fallen_Echo said:

Point exactly, all you needed was Maiming strike and you got yourself a hellofva melee weapon to rule them all. And sure in another post months back I did think it was balanced... but after using just that and getting 23% usage out of it alone I rethought that post and switched to using Mios, Atterax, Hirudo, and even Sancti Magistar recently.

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco