Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired. 

How was that even a bug... could you please not label a change to something that was in the game for years like a fix ? (2 years, 4 months and 23 days)

Edited by Neofaucheur
added the exact amount of time the Redeemer shot was silent before getting "fixed"

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed clients not able to bring their Companions in or out of the Rift when they dash as Limbo. 

Thank you! My poor kitty was literally going down every couple seconds against sapping ospreys in kuva flood missions.

Please fix the headless glitch, oh and how about the glitch where if you approach a door too quickly it bugs out and doesn't open until you walk away and come back.. Would be nice if you actually changed limbo for the better and didn't just make it so it costs more energy to nuke now. Stasis is honestly the worst ability for pub matches I have ever seen. Please address these issues.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired. 

What?!?! So for ALL this time, the Redeemer was broken?!?! First the Sarpa wasn't silent, now the Redeemer is no longer a stealth weapon.

You're telling me that NO ONE on DE staff noticed that the Redeemer was silent and didn't alert enemies until NOW. I call Bull !@#$:shocked:

It seems like someone at DE does not think stealth play should be encouraged or rewarded. This is very disappointing.

7 minutes ago, Neofaucheur said:

How was that even a bug... could you please not label a change to something that was in the game for years like a fix ?

Yea that anoys me as well. A "fix" thst changes usage of a weapon or frame in dramatic ways should not be labeled as a "fix".

Also funny how they fix this, can ee get actual combo counter now with the shots then too? Cause it's realy jarring to do a MELEE COMBO and not get more MELEE COMBO COUNTER points. Also fix Sarpa first?!