Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

9 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Do JV on next prime time please!

Yes see how ridiculously buggy raids are. The bugs are the second to main reason people don't do them. If there were tutorials  not even tutorials just Lotus telling us what to do and get rid of bugs and daily raid count goes through the roof. 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night.

I'm willing to say "why not" ... its called a "dark" sector afterall... but is there a specific reason for that ???

related to earth tileset remaster... or better, dark sector revamp ? =)

1 minute ago, undernown said:

Also funny how they fix this, can ee get actual combo counter now with the shots then too? Cause it's realy jarring to do a MELEE COMBO and not get more MELEE COMBO COUNTER points. Also fix Sarpa first?!

Well the melee combo actually increase, but only by one hit for every shot (even when you kill about 10 mobs with it) and the multiplier is not taken into account... which makes as much sense as getting a noisy charged shot, since it's not actually a melee hit -_-

The Sarpa also need its stats to be buffed if it's ever to be competitive with the Redeemer.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed a script error possibly related to when the Zenistar disk is launched but the player dies before it is recalled. 

Not sure which you're referring to, but the disc still stays (i.e. doesn't get despawned) if you die while it's deployed.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix 20.2.4

Changes: 

• Sorties with “dense fog” will now always take place during the night.

I always forget it's only ever foggy at night...thanks for the reminder.

Also, if you need other, non contrived ideas for making things more difficult, how about just superimpose the HUD over a black screen. Would probably help w performance issues at the same time.

13 minutes ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

It seems like someone at DE does not think stealth play should be encouraged or rewarded. This is very disappointing.

The past year and a half is filled with evidence that supports the theory that DE does not want stealth in their ninja game. Period.

33 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Can't complain about a simple bunch of fixes :3  

Hoping for a fix for ingame trial leaderboards next time though!

What? Sure you can! You're just not thinking creatively. Here watch: 

*ahem* 

What! Only Simple fixes!? But what about archwing/oberon/tonkor/etc !? Digital Extremes more like... Digital Extremely Slow! Ha! 

Just now, Hornster98 said:

ahahahah exactly... :crylaugh:

2 minutes ago, Acos said:

What? Sure you can! You're just not thinking creatively. Here watch: 

*ahem* 

What! Only Simple fixes!? But what about archwing/oberon/tonkor/etc !? Digital Extremes more like... Digital Extremely Slow! Ha! 

Tonkors fine <3 

There's a visual bug where coming out of invisibility from Octavia's metronome while having a codex or synthesis scanner equipped then switching back to primary or secondary weapons will cause said primary and/or secondary weapon to become stuck in a semi-invisible state.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night. 
  • Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.

So, I'll never get the daytime plants to scan when farming low level relics anymore?  Boo.

Also, the Redeemer has always been silent, changing it after years seems like a nerf, not a "fix".

Edited by ScoutInTheNight

18 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

So I know people are upset about Redeemer no longer being silent, but...am I going crazy or did they remove the start up swing?

Nope, you forgot switching to Bullet Dance stance, this is how it works :P

24 minutes ago, undernown said:

Yea that anoys me as well. A "fix" thst changes usage of a weapon or frame in dramatic ways should not be labeled as a "fix".

Also funny how they fix this, can ee get actual combo counter now with the shots then too? Cause it's realy jarring to do a MELEE COMBO and not get more MELEE COMBO COUNTER points. Also fix Sarpa first?!

It's been more than 2 hotfixes and Sarpa isn't fixed. It's not a bug. It can only physically hold 1 bullet.