Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

12 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

Nope, you forgot switching to Bullet Dance stance, this is how it works :P

Ah. Yup, completely forgot that was a thing. Darn, and here I was getting all excited cause I thought they secretly fixed that mechanic along with the Redeemer nerf. Oh well...

11 minutes ago, Naizuri said:

It's been more than 2 hotfixes and Sarpa isn't fixed. It's not a bug. It can only physically hold 1 bullet.

Nope.

It can't shoot charge attacks if affected by speed buffs, from the mod or any other source like frame power.

Do a basic research next time before correcting someone.

1 minute ago, Sannidor said:

Nope.

It can't shoot charge attacks if affected by speed buffs, from the mod or any other source like frame power.

Heh "basic research"...You should be telling DE that, not me. 

1 hour ago, Pegasy said:

Do JV on next prime time please!

OOOOO  i'd watch that...  hell i'd try to be in the party for that.

1 hour ago, Neofaucheur said:

How was that even a bug... could you please not label a change to something that was in the game for years like a fix ? (2 years, 4 months and 23 days)

this is my sentiment exactly: if it is not fixed in under a week, i would like if DE would release a statement, at that time, that the item in question is not functioning as intended before the nerf/"bugfix" happens so that players dont feel like the rug is pulled out from under them when they change stuff.

Edited by Cipher-Fox

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.

How is this a fix? I get that making it alert enemies is "realistic" but definitely not a fix, Redeemer used to do tons of damage, so it was understandable when the nerf came out and now it does a lot less damage, same thing when they fixed the bug with bullet dance making it gain tons of melee counter with a few shots, but the redeemer being silent is something i always thought was a feature not a bug, now im sad :sadcry:

1 minute ago, ReinAxefury said:

How is this a fix? I get that making it alert enemies is "realistic" but definitely not a fix, Redeemer used to do tons of damage, so it was understandable when the nerf came out and now it does a lot less damage, same thing when they fixed the bug with bullet dance making it gain tons of melee counter with a few shots, but the redeemer being silent is something i always thought was a feature not a bug, now im sad :sadcry:

Think its more that they werent sure how to program a loud melee until sarpa, however sarpa still needs to be fixed since they broke it a couple patches ago.

1 hour ago, RottedApples said:

gotta fix up that dense fog on 4/20

i bet red text was too high to be humorous today.

I made a reply to this that got deleted somehow without warning.  In it I mentioned that today is George Takei's birthday as well as someone else's (I'll leave you to google whom) and made a joke to the effect that anyone having a party today on 4/20 must be a fan of that other person.  (Again, google April 20th birthdays and see if anyone stands out and you get the joke)

It's not a Fix, it's a Nerf!

Redeemer is my favorite weapon since I am MR4 more or less, so like a month after I start playing...

Why doing that, it wasn't a bug, it was a great and appreciable thing.

Please DE, remove that "fix".

6 minutes ago, Dracorde said:

It's not a Fix, it's a Nerf!

Redeemer is my favorite weapon since I am MR4 more or less, so like a month after I start playing...

Why doing that, it wasn't a bug, it was a great and appreciable thing.

Please DE, remove that "fix".

A loud gun not alerting enemies sounds broken to me. Fix is the right word.

2 hours ago, Hexeract said:

Hey.

Just going to leave this here...

Bahahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA.... HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.....

Well, if that ain't DE saying "Fk you Sage" then idk what is.

You're getting a diss track DE

Edited by MemeSageZ

54 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

Nope.

It only shoots 1 bullet instead of 5 like it is supposed to, I've tried fury or none it does not do what its supposed to and it currently cant hit the broad side of a barn with how bad its accuracy is. Do your research.

I understand the change to the sound redeemer makes as its a gun, but it IS a change not a fix.

Edited by zackraa
darn tootin curse words

Well that kinda screws me up considerably.  As I only play Ivara and pretty much stealth everything, the redeemer was my staple weapon of choice because it was silent and all the YouTube videos about it and the wiki state as much and so I don't believe for a second that it's a "fix" - it's straight out a nerf.  And for me personally, a huge one I'm going to have trouble getting used too.  Does that mean that now firing it will also break stealth unless I replace a good mod for a silencer mod?  That will reduce its effectiveness a lot as well - NOT HAPPY JAN!

Edited by The-Xennon

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix 20.2.4

*snip*

*snip*

B-but...  isn't that just what the Redeemer DOES?

Sounds like kilotons of pulverized rock being blasted skywards from a volcanic caldera to us, sounds like a gnat thinking about farting to the enemy...  That's the Redeemer tho...

Y4 DIS LOGEEK?!?

20 minutes ago, The-Xennon said:

Well that kinda screws me up considerably.  As I only play Ivara and pretty much stealth everything, the redeemer was my staple weapon of choice because it was silent and all the YouTube videos about it and the wiki state as much and so I don't believe for a second that it's a "fix" - it's straight out a nerf.  And for me personally, a huge one I'm going to have trouble getting used too.  Does that mean that now firing it will also break stealth unless I replace a good mod for a silencer mod?  That will reduce its effectiveness a lot as well - NOT HAPPY JAN!

there is no silencer mod for melee so it is impossible for it to be silent now.......