Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

Thank god I didn't invest any forma into the Redeemer, as a matter of fact.. I'm probably not going to invest any forma in anything (or time into the game) if this is going to be a continuous theme. 

gotta catch 'em all, mastery fodder...

Edited by TALISMAN_XVII

1 minute ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

Thank god I didn't invest any forma into the Redeemer, as a matter of fact.. I'm probably not going to invest any forma in anything (or time into the game) if this is going to be a continuous theme. 

gotta catch 'em all, mastery fodder...

You must be new. 

1 hour ago, HarrodTasker said:

I made a reply to this that got deleted somehow without warning.  In it I mentioned that today is George Takei's birthday as well as someone else's (I'll leave you to google whom) and made a joke to the effect that anyone having a party today on 4/20 must be a fan of that other person.  (Again, google April 20th birthdays and see if anyone stands out and you get the joke)

dense fog , 4/20 ... hmm u mean Gollum ?

Well, I just tested the Redeemer with it's "fix" and with Ivara, at least it does not break stealth.  It does alert enemies tho, so I'm half expecting to see another "fix" that breaks stealth when you fire it.  Oh!  Happy days ahead!.

Just now, Pyus said:

Fixing 3 year old features... 

Thanks DE 

... and leaving 3yr+ old bugs.  Even better!  Not that they affect me coz i'm a noob, but can see how it might be a little annoying to the vets (assuming vets still even play this game)

4 minutes ago, The-Xennon said:

... and leaving 3yr+ old bugs.  Even better!  Not that they affect me coz i'm a noob, but can see how it might be a little annoying to the vets (assuming vets still even play this game)

I just don't even understand how changing the functionality of a weapon released 3 years go, NOW, is more important or even on the radar when there are real bugs like Heavy Caliber reducing the accuracy of the Ogris and Javlok by 98%, reload calculation, ect. 

If anything, this should have been part of a weapon balance pass. 

34 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

Shooting a loud gun and not alerting enemies is not a bug? Really?

That's just an unrealistic feature. Changing that more than 2 years after should not be called a bug fix, that's just an unnecessary/unwanted change, probably done to make some room for the Glaive Prime buff as another "ranged melee weapon", because the Redeemer indeed leaves little space for other similar weapons. Or someone just woke up one morning, decided to look through every weapons noise level and though that a silent shotgun-like weapon wasn't what it should be. At the very least I'd like devs to be honest about that kind of thing. Or more reactive, because this is something easy to notice and that should have been referred to as a bug right after it got out, not leave it sink in every Redeemer players habits. That's not like it's an obscure weapon that nobody ever play and that didn't got changed since its release.

Anyway, that's more an annoyance than anything else. And it also makes the Redeemer unsuitable for stealth Focus farm, but not much aside from that.

And STILL no fix for:
- The Zenistar being too big with the Dynasty skin. Seriously, add a size option or something if you want DE, but PLEASE fix this bug. I want to be able to use this skin on my Zenistar but having it be grossly disproportionate is detracting from that and preventing me from doing so.
- The Sarpa not shooting properly.

dunno why we cant have dense fog during the day as well? =[

there are many real world times/places where dense fog can exist during the daytime, and besides that, the rule of cool : this is warframe, why not do something that could potentially look super awesome and atmospheric? =/