Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #161!

[DE]Megan

1. Hallowed ground why not make it an aura that moves with you. Cleansing status from allies incentivizes staying together and irradiating nearby enemies wouldn't be game breaking cause they can still attack you and it has less range then nyx's chaos. No matter how wide you make it unless you are in a defense people will just ignore it and the oberon will be casting hallowed ground all over trying to help but they end up wasting energy. 

2. Renewal no energy drain till its actually healing that's a plus. but unless that range at base is 50 meters why would you not use Trinity's bless giving instant max heal and 75% damage reduction, and the armour buff while on hallowed ground would A) only be helpful to tanky frames and B) not be helpful with the current hallowed ground since people don't stay on it. Having a much wider ranged heal that works over time with over 30 seconds of duration would help keep allies alive if they are taking constant damage otherwise blessing is just better.

3. The damage on smite and reckoning could be good I would have to test it myself and see how much strength is necessary for a kuva flood lvl enemy

4. the passive improvement solid. I ran sands of inaros with oberon and failed the mission cause I couldn't kill the kavats. The question is, is it worth not having vacuum?

Overall some good ideas some tweeks are needed and remember players think "why would I use this if something better in every way is available" Devs might think "Would a Trinity and an Oberon in a squad be OP." Please just make Oberon good in different ways and take this feedback cause currently I'm not looking forward to Oberon