Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Almost all Research Completed | Teamspeak 3 | New Players Welcome

Reltor

On 4/20/2017 at 8:44 PM, Reltor said:

Terran Eclipse is a Veteran Shadow Clan with almost all research completed.

We love to help new players, and recruit everyone from MR0 to MR23.

We play fairly casually, getting into high tier content when we're in the mood to, we're basically here to have fun, and we are actively pretty much every night of the week.

We play multiple games, but Warframe is our primary, after our departure from Planetside 2 where we were founded over two years ago.

We have a Teamspeak 3 Server and Website that we encourage, but don't require members to use.

We strive to provide a fun and drama free environment for gaming, causing drama is an excellent way to get yourself removed from the clan :)

Look forward to meeting all of you, just post here if you'd like an invite!

- Reltor

- Leader of Terran Eclipse

Edited by Reltor

11 hours ago, Mirageus said:

Hi, i am intersted in joining the clan.

I play every week. Thanks!

Ign: Mirageus (MR15)

Logging in now, I'll send you an invite :)

EDIT: it says you're in a clan already, Mirageus is your in game name right?

Edited by Reltor

We play fairly casually, getting into high tier content when we're in the mood to, we're basically here to have fun, and we are actively pretty much every night of the week.

We play multiple games, but Warframe is our primary, after our departure from Planetside 2 where we were founded over two years ago.

We have a Teamspeak 3 Server and Website that we encourage, but don't require members to use.

We strive to provide a fun and drama free environment for gaming, causing drama is an excellent way to get yourself removed from the clan :)

- Reltor

- Reltor

- Reltor

Join us on discord! 

https://discord.gg/9uqkT4F

16 hours ago, Feggot said:

Ahh, rats... Im an EU bastard ;/

Only thing I can say is that due to my job, some days I am around EU afternoon/all day, but yeah not a ton of activity :(