Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terran Eclipse is Recruiting | Almost all Research Completed | Teamspeak 3 | New Players Welcome

Reltor

So I've just started playing a day or two ago and I'm already level 30 and mastery rank 2 and I think that maybe I should be getting in a clan

I need people to show me the ropes and clans seem ideal

Thank you ^^

IGN: Exeylon

10 hours ago, Niffty said:

I would like to join

IGN : Niffty

We are currently in the process of upgrading our clan to so we can invite more members. It may be awhile as there is research we need to finish before upgrading.

In the meantime feel free to join us on our website (terraneclipse.com) and TS3 server (link is on website) and play with us in-game.

Edited by Reltor

On 4/20/2017 at 8:44 PM, Reltor said:

Terran Eclipse is a Veteran Shadow Clan with almost all research completed.

We love to help new players, and recruit everyone from MR0 to MR23.

We play fairly casually, getting into high tier content when we're in the mood to, we're basically here to have fun, and we are actively pretty much every night of the week.

We play multiple games, but Warframe is our primary, after our departure from Planetside 2 where we were founded over two years ago.

We have a Teamspeak 3 Server and Website that we encourage, but don't require members to use.

We strive to provide a fun and drama free environment for gaming, causing drama is an excellent way to get yourself removed from the clan :)

Look forward to meeting all of you, just post here if you'd like an invite!

- Reltor

- Leader of Terran Eclipse

Update! We are currently approaching Storm Clan, so we can't invite anyone for awhile (want to finish our Hema Research before we upgrade, otherwise the cost is prohibitive)

In the meantime people wanting to join us are welcome to join our website and play with us in-game (website is terraneclipse.com, just hit the recruitment tab)

For new players wondering why this wait is required, a shadow clan is capped at 30 members, to increase to a 100 member cap we need to do some construction, as well as finish off research so the research cost isn't scaled with the clan

Edited by Reltor

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 8:44 PM, Reltor said:

Terran Eclipse is a Veteran Shadow Clan with almost all research completed.

We love to help new players, and recruit everyone from MR0 to MR23.

We play fairly casually, getting into high tier content when we're in the mood to, we're basically here to have fun, and we are actively pretty much every night of the week.

We play multiple games, but Warframe is our primary, after our departure from Planetside 2 where we were founded over two years ago.

We require all members to use our Teamspeak 3 when in-game, reasonable exception for real life (have company over, have a sleeping family member nearby, etc)

We strive to provide a fun and drama free environment for gaming, causing drama is an excellent way to get yourself removed from the clan :)

Look forward to meeting all of you, just post here if you'd like an invite!

- Reltor

- Leader of Terran Eclipse

We are re-opening some limited recruiting, however we are returning to our founding rule, requiring you use teamspeak 3 as outlined above.

While we don't have much space until we complete Hema research, we anticipate this policy will open some slots as our inactive members depart.

On 6/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, Leonard_L._Church said:

I would like to join I'm MR7 thanks ;)

If you are still looking, you are welcome to join, however I would warn you one of our requirements has changed, that being we now require teamspeak 3.

If you still want to join with that requirement in place, you are more than welcome

19 hours ago, Frenchi3 said:

Hey, I am interested in joining ^^

I have TS and can help with ur Hema research

IGN : Frenchi3

Sounds great, I'll send you an invite in game, you can find our TS info in the Clan MoTD once you've joined!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm returning founder and I would like to join because of cool name :D,

26 years old IRL. Native Czech   Secondary language due to work reasons English xD

MR13 or something like that I'm not really hunting that. Playing mostly for fun and only if I really want something.  Like all the primes I missed atm :D.

Also it seems like I'm Nitain addict since Vauban prime....

btw ign same

Edited by HeartBlade

6 hours ago, HeartBlade said:

Hello! I'm returning founder and I would like to join because of cool name :D,

26 years old IRL. Native Czech   Secondary language due to work reasons English xD

MR13 or something like that I'm not really hunting that. Playing mostly for fun and only if I really want something.  Like all the primes I missed atm :D.

Also it seems like I'm Nitain addict since Vauban prime....

btw ign same

Awesome, do you have Teamspeak 3?

9 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Still got room for a crusty veteran? Getting back into the good ol' WF and looking for people to play with. I have the TS3 as well.

Absolutely! Come join us @ts.terraneclpse.com if you have some time today, I'll be on all day.

EDIT: on teamspeak, might not be on warframe but I can hop on when I see you

Edited by Reltor

• 3 weeks later...