Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Field of view slider, aim/crouch toggle

clippa

Hiya, just got into the beta today. Haven't managed to get into a co-op game yet but playing solo is great fun.

Any chance we could get an FOV slider? Could do with a little widening across the board.

Also, any chance you could add an option to toggle things like aiming and crouching?

Cheers, clippa :D

Crouch can be toggled, go to the options menu, in the controls section and then customize key bindings, you'll se 2 options (hold to croch and toggle crouch) the option doesn't hace a key bounded, in my case I got "C" to crouch and "Ctrl" to hold it (excelent when sliding!).

I do agree about the FOV thing and I suggested this like a month ago, hope they can do it!

Edited by DeadlyShadow

• 3 weeks later...

FOV slider or static number input box would be nice, also an option to move your character model more to the side while in aim mode so it isnt right in the way of the cross hair keeping you from seeing your target. >.<

right, while you're at it, why not suggest to remake it as an FPS?

Did you ever played a TPS before?

right, while you're at it, why not suggest to remake it as an FPS?

Did you ever played a TPS before?

I'm wondering if you have, because in many online TPSes you can switch camera angles to left and right side.

No need to personally attack the dude for making a valid suggestion that many others would probably support. There is a larger advantage from using cover and attacking from the right side opposed to the left because of this at the moment.

Edited by PhaZoN

I'm wondering if you have, because in many online TPSes you can switch camera angles to left and right side.

press H... you can too in this game. learn the game controls first. then make a suggestion.

You just made yourself look wierd :)

Edited by Sikab

No need to personally attack the dude for making a valid suggestion that many others would probably support. There is a larger advantage from using cover and attacking from the right side opposed to the left because of this at the moment.

You can already. Hit H.

• 2 weeks later...