Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corrupted Mod ideas for stats that currently do not have them.

blackheartstar_pc

Just thinking we have several stats that are not affected by Corrupted Mods. Ideas as I'm thinking are:

One being -90% Health +50% crit chance. Would work on whatever weapon is equipped/power used.

Two -90% Sheild +100% status chance. Would work on whatever weapon is equipped/power used.

Three -90% Armor +50% all speed related actions. Reload, casting time, and sprint speed.

Four -90% Energy +??% something. not sure but something significant.

Thoughts?

*note percents given are at the max rank ;)

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

None of these sound particularly good or useful. And Corrupted mods wouldn't affect something other than the item they're listed on, so the -HP for +crit chance would not work. 

The only one I see people using is the armor one, and that's solely because unless you're using a semi-tanky frame, armor is useless to you. 

But yeah, they'd mostly be entirely useless. The HP and energy ones are also just borderline unusable due to how important those two things are. It would just be stupid to use them.

How about rolling speed, rolling length, friction, weight (like Zephyr's passive), bullet size, hitbox detection size, sliding stance, shield delay time (until recharge begins), crouch size, bullet jump's lateral attack range (away from the center of spin).... I can keep going. ^_^

2 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

None of these sound particularly good or useful. And Corrupted mods wouldn't affect something other than the item they're listed on, so the -HP for +crit chance would not work.

Yeah, you and the other poster are correct. My bad.

2 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

But yeah, they'd mostly be entirely useless. The HP and energy ones are also just borderline unusable due to how important those two things are. It would just be stupid to use them.

Would you suggest some variations for Corrupted mods that take away from these stats? What would you like to see there + - be?