Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balanced Equinox Build?

Sohki

Question

I was browsing some guides here and there for Equinox and all of them are just focusing on 1 skill at a time. Is there a more balanced build that uses his whole kit? I'm a big fan of Nidus' skill synergies and I'm hoping I can make it work for Equinox. I understand it will probably not be top tier if we spread his build to accommodate all his skills, but I don't do end end game stuff anyway.

6 answers to this question

Yeah I run with peaceful provocation, streamline maxed, fleeting 1 from the top, transient maxed, primed continuity, primed flow, redirection, vitality, power drift, and ofc shield disruption or corrosive projection depending on the faction. Works really well for me. 

It's a bit tricky to make an Equinox build set to use all her abilities while still being effective.

I have one that uses all abilities along with Rest/Rage Augment and Pacify/Provoke augment with enough Range and Power to get mostly full use from them and of course you can use either Maim or Mend when you choose. Unfortunately the build just about requires both Zenurik and Arcane Energize as the amount of energy required to keep all that going with high Power Strength is quite taxing.

I can jump in and get a screenshot of the build if you're interested but for the most part Equinox is set up in a manner where it's very hard to have all her abilities be effective. This game just tends to reward specialization more than jack of trades type setups.

11 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It's a bit tricky to make an Equinox build set to use all her abilities while still being effective.

I have one that uses all abilities along with Rest/Rage Augment and Pacify/Provoke augment with enough Range and Power to get mostly full use from them and of course you can use either Maim or Mend when you choose. Unfortunately the build just about requires both Zenurik and Arcane Energize as the amount of energy required to keep all that going with high Power Strength is quite taxing.

I can jump in and get a screenshot of the build if you're interested but for the most part Equinox is set up in a manner where it's very hard to have all her abilities be effective. This game just tends to reward specialization more than jack of trades type setups.

please do. i have zenurik and can probably afford some arcanes

43 minutes ago, Sohki said:

please do. i have zenurik and can probably afford some arcanes

8PabU86.jpg

+485% Armor, +291 shields or +29% Speed +48% Damage from Metamorphosis.

Rest/Rage:  16s Duration, 10m Spread radius. +97% Increased damage taken on enemies.

Pacify/Provoke: 31m Radius, -97% enemy damage output, +78% Slow or +68% Ally Power Strength.

Mend/Maim:  34m Radius.

You can replace that Rush with Cunning Drift or Power Drift to give it a little extra of whichever stat you might want. I had trouble trying to fit Stretch on there and keep both augments and in the end it kinda just made the build even more taxing with energy management.  You could drop an augment for that extra range if you want. I tend to just avoid large rooms so when an enemy has line of sight to shoot you, they're already within your auras.

Edited by Xzorn