Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Incorporated|Multi-gaming clan getting a branch in warframe.

Yanzoo

Damage Incorporated is a professional multi-gaming clan focused on community above all else. We have multiple branches called divisions for each game, as well as a division for general/casual gaming.

I'm commanding a new venture to begin a division in warframe, focusing heavily in an active community, so no 50 or so clan leaches who won't help with any project and just come in to get some BPs. We won't just be active, we'll also be hosting events every weekend (that's the plan at least) for many things. Want to farm the newest prime warframe to sell it on the market but don't have irl friends to do that? Don't worry, we'll probably already have an event scheduled just for that! No hassle to find partners and no useless people you found in public queue.

It's also a very accepting clan, so if you're new to the game you can just hop in our TS channel and ask for help, or post something on our dedicated forum over the clan's website, no need to dig into the wiki for hours just to find one simple information, just go check the guides we are already lining up.

There are some quirks into applying, however, since it is a big clan and we do need to keep it active. But it isn't anything too complicated really. Firstly you'll want to give a read on this post to get yourself common with the clan, as well as there's some bullet-points about the clan that might make you more interested. In your application don't forget to cite my forum username: Krill, this is to keep track of who I'm recruiting. After that is set and done, just hop in the TS channel and ask an officer or warframe venturer to help you out getting situated on it, I'll do it myself if I'm available as well, so don't be shy!

Well, that's about it, hope I see you there soon!